Chapter 43 An intruder Part 2

Zeus's P.O.V

I got irritated while looking at my father, Kasadya's bouncing boobs. I wanted to roll around on the floor in agony when my father pouted cutely at me. "Is he trying to ruin my future?" I asked myself while looking with pleading eyes at my father, Heracles. I would never be able to make love to Ian again if things kept on like this. My father, Heracles, looked like he was enjoying himself. I knew that there was no hope for him. He was too into my father, Kasadya.

I sighed then asked, my father, "Can you please tell me why you made me go through this calamity, papa?" I growled when I heard my father respond to me with, "We were testing you, Zeus. We tested all your brothers, and you all passed with flying colors." I controlled my emotions then uttered, "Excuse me, and give me a minute. I'm going to wrestle a wild boar in my human form to get rid of this image. I'll be right back." My parents chuckled as a response to me. I could sense that they already knew what I did to quench my anger.

I smiled at my mate then disappeared. Ian didn't need to know what I did when I went crazy. I didn't want to be the cause of the guy's trauma. I went straight to North-Africa and searched for the biggest boar. I smirked when I find one lazing around in the mud. I got startled when I heard Ian ask me, "So, we're wrestling him today?" I groaned when I saw Ian standing next to me. Ian smiled sheepishly at me, then uttered: "Your parents told me to continue to have fun with you."

Ian didn't realize that my parents wanted him out of their hair, so they could french, or something. I almost felt sorry for my mate. I put my hand on my mate's shoulder then responded to him with, "Not we, but I am going to wrestle him to let off some steam. You should relax and enjoy the show. You are pregnant, and I don't want you to get hurt in your human form." I then pushed Ian away from me and ran towards the wild boar.

The bugger looked in annoyance at me when he saw me coming. I yelled, "You look tasty, you wild pig!" to irritate the boar even more. The wild boar ran in full speed at me and knocked me to the ground. I chuckled when I saw the wild boar circling me. I slowly got up then wiped the dust off my clothes. The wild boar tried to charge at me again, but I avoided his attack. I burst out laughing when I saw Ian looking in shock at me. My mate probably thought that I belonged in a mental institution. I was already feeling pain in my legs, but that wasn't going to stop me. I jumped over the wild boar when he tried to ram into me.

The boar turned around to face me then looked in anger at me. I sat down when I saw the boar running towards me again. I grabbed the wild boar's head then uttered, "Coochie, coochie, coo," while shaking it. The wild boar was probably asking himself who he had wronged to deserve a treatment like this. I tackled the boar to the ground when he tried to head-butt me. I started wrestling the creature after that. I let the boar go when I was sure that I wouldn't kill Miss Kasadya.

The wild boar huffed at me while looking at my bloodied and tattered clothes. The boar then quickly turned around and trotted away. I could sense that the creature felt proud that it had managed to injure me, so I yelled, "I'm coming back for you soon piggy. You're going to end up on my plate the next time." I burst out laughing when I saw the delicious wild boar running away at full speed.

I walked towards Ian with a smirk on my face. Ian had his eyes closed, so I asked him, "What are you doing, Dobu?" Ian sighed then replied to me with, "I was praying to God, Zeus." I looked in surprise at Ian then asked him, "Really, what did you pray for?" Ian folded his hands together, then answered my question with, "I asked God to make sure that our children are like me and not like you. I won't be able to handle three of you. I'll go crazy. I finally realized what your grandfather meant when he said that the family wouldn't be able to handle more of you."

I cupped Ian's face then uttered before kissing him, "This is why I didn't want you to come with me, Ian. No one should witness what I do when I lose my mind." Ian moaned when I started sucking on his tongue. He then suddenly pushed me away and asked me, "Shouldn't we go back now, Zeus?" I smirked at my mate, then responded to him with, "Not before confronting my parent's lackey."