Chapter 18. A surprise guest Part 2

Victor's P.O.V

Neziah kept bouncing up and down on my lap, in excitement the whole time he was eating. He also squealed each time Goliath tried to nip at his heels. I had been so busy observing Neziah and Zeus earlier, that I had completely forgotten that I had a busy schedule ahead of me. I only remembered about my meetings when I heard my big brother say "It was great having a meal with you all this morning guys. Now let's go fulfill our duties". I was just about to tell Keagan that I didn't have time to take care of his son when I saw him walking towards me with Neziah's bunny in his hands.

Keagan leaned forward and then placed a kiss on Neziah's head. He then uttered while caressing the boy's face "Please don't cause your papa any trouble Neziah". Neziah nodded at Keagan and I could sense that he was getting emotional. I didn't want the boy to cry so said to him "Don't worry Neziah, you'll see your daddy at the end of the day again". Neziah buried his face in my chest and then uttered "Goodbye daddy". Keagan looked in concern at Neziah and I could sense that he didn't want to leave the boy alone. Keagan shook his head suddenly and then said while turning around to face Theo "Thank you so much for your hospitality, my king. I'll make sure to pay you back someday. I should leave now before my partner gets killed on my first day of work".

Theo nodded at Keagan and I smiled when I saw him bow his head to everyone before leaving with Neziah's bunny. I then suddenly heard Keagan say through our mind link "Thank you so much for taking care of Neziah today Victor. I wanted to go home to get another set of clothes for Neziah but my boss is already looking for me. Neziah knows exactly in which cupboard I put his clothes. Can you please take him over to the house to change his clothes for me. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable while visiting places in the clothes that he's wearing right now".

I groaned while looking at the now half asleep Neziah and then replied to Keagan with "Don't worry Keagan, I'll take of everything". I cut off our mind link after that and then stood up with Neziah. It seemed like Ian and Zane left while I was busy mind linking Keagan. Theo and Zeus were the only ones left and I wasn't surprised when I heard my big brother say "You can hire a nanny for the boy if you want little brother. Keagan's going through a difficult time so no one will judge you, if you as his leader decide to help him out". Zeus then walked towards me and said while ruffling Neziah's hair "Yeah Vic, I had a lot of fun with this little spitfire today so I don't want to lose him. I'm already thinking about hiring him as my minion".

I quickly took a step back when I heard what Zeus had said and then replied to him with "I'd like to keep Neziah pure, if you don't mind little brother". Zeus burst out laughing and then uttered while shaking me "Look at you Thor, you are such a nice father figure". Theo burst out laughing when he heard me yell "Hey, we're the same age Zeus!" My big brother then joined us and said while caressing Neziah's cheek "This little boy has exceptional abilities. I have a feeling that he'll do amazing things in the future. He will be a great asset to our family brothers. We should all make sure that no one can take him away from his father".

Zeus and I both knew what Theo was talking about so replied to him in unison with "We agree with you, big brother". Theo smiled at us and then casted a spell to leave. Zeus left right after Theo and I then casted a spell to take Goliath, Neziah and me to Keagan's house. I was surprised when I saw how clean the house was. It looked like Keagan had made sure that his house was dust free. I could sense that it was because he didn't want his son to get sick again. I sighed while thinking about how crazy Keagan was for thinking that his son was weak.

I was just about to wake Neziah up when I heard him ask me "What are we doing back home papa?" I put Neziah down and then answered his question with "We are here to change your clothes". Neziah looked puzzled at me and I then replied to him with "I have no other choice than to take you along with me today Neziah. These clothes are too big for you and your father won't like it if I bought you new clothes so I have got to find you something that fits you better". Neziah ran up the stairs while giggling suddenly and Goliath and I quickly followed him.