A Doll's Love

I own a store that sells clothing, which meant that I also owned a few dozens mannequin. 

But due to my low funds after buying both the store location and clothing. 

I was completely broke and had barely enough cash to even buy one or two mannequin.

This was a major concern for me as I wouldn't have anything to showcase the clothing that I had.

Or at least that was what I initially thought before I found a couple dozens mannequin in a burnt down store.

And you wanna know the fun little detail behind this burnt store? It was the fact that it was also a clothing store just like mine.

Not only that it was also very popular among both men and women after just being opened a few days. 

Which was indeed very odd at first, but it later become apparent that most of the people were mainly coming to that store due to the inhumanly beautiful mannequin that they showcase there.

It was like watching a model posing in front of the store and both men and women couldn't resist the urge to enter the store as they thought they too could become as beautiful as those mannequin if they wore those clothes.

Though the hype was high and words of the beautiful clothing stores were being spread around like wildfire.

It all came crashing down one night when the store was lit up flame for no apparent reason. When the people tried to investigate further on who was the cause of this incident. 

They soon found out that it was the manager owner himself as within the fire they find traces of his clothes and bits of charred flesh here and there when examining who it was.

Thus, it was deem as a crazy suicided attempt from the manger, and the rest was him burning down his own store due to his grief. The cause of his grief was unknown the public as the owner never really showed himself to the public much.

Which ends the little tale of the burnt down stores of where the got the mannequin from. Now, as for how I acquired them, well it was actually quite odd to say to the least.

You see, when I finally bought everything and found out that I didn't have enough money to even afford a couple mannequin. I was devastated and drove around the city a bit in order release the stressed that had built up.

Now, before you say to me on why I couldn't just suck it up and operate the store without the mannequin. Well, it's because I wouldn't really catch the eyes of the people then if all they saw was just clothing on racks. 

Which was why I needed a couple mannequin in order to truly show the full potential that my store had, and plus would you really want to enter a clothing store that didn't really have any appeal from a distance?

Anyways, back to how I acquire the mannequins. I was driving around town until I stumble across a burnt down shops and decided to blow off some steam there as I doubted that anyone would go there.

But to my surprise I was greeted by a dozen beautiful almost human looking mannequin standing there as if to greet me.

"What the hell?! What you girls doing here?"

Yes, I know that their only mannequin and can't talk. But I had to at least call them by their gender.

Well, going back to the situation on hand. I of course looked around and waited for a few hours to see if anyone was going to pick them up, but no one came. And so, I decided to take them since no one was seen coming and it was getting dark.

"Seems like your owner isn't coming to get you and it's getting dark. I guess I'll take you home and bring you out here again the next day to see if he's coming."