Female xenomorph X Male Reader Part 2

"What's with the sudden hostility?"

In front me were dozens of men who had armor and guns. It seems like me being with Alice for too long must have triggered an idea for them.

"We have been given order to subdue Alice."

"By who?"

" That is not for you to know"

They brushed past me and into Alice's camber. I wanted to stop them or heck even attack them and maybe give Alice a chance of living. But, who was I kidding. One against dozens of armed men.

Yea not happening...

I began walking back to my room and jotted down some notes of Alice's characteristic. It was the only thing I could do right now if I wanted to have any chances of understanding her or even perhaps turning her back into a human...

Hours later....

I heard a knock on my door, and I walked over and to open it up seeing who it was. It was...

"A-Alice?!"

"???"

The woman in front of me gave me a confused look before switching to that of pity. Thus giving me the clue that this was of course not Alice, but just someone who looked similar to her.

"Y/N you are needed in the lab. ASAP."

This was strange? The only thing that needed was just for the Project Queen. But Alice was already subdue.

"What's going on?"

" It's Alice."

" What about her?"

" She's calling for you Sir.."

As perplex as I was I just nodded my head and went to grab my lab coat and my notes. I looked over to where my desk was and saw a nostalgic hair clip. It the same hair clip that Alice gave to me before she die....

"....."

I grabbed the hair pen and putted in my pocket before heading out of my room. The lady beside me guided me to the lab. 

" My name is Sarah."

Why did this lady tell me her name all of sudden?

" Okay?"

" I'm your daughter, and my mother is Alice."

" Wait What?!!"

How was this lady my daughter?! I never even had sex yet!

" Long story short. I was created between the genes of Alice and you. It was to replace Mother, since they have deemed her a failure due to her wanting to be only touched by you father."

All this information that I was given made my mind went blank and I was just stunned.

"Also I want to carry your children within me."

This time my eyes went wide open as my mouth was wide open at what I just heard.

"Father I also love you, but let's first save mother before she is gone."

"Y-Yea..."

This time when walking it was super awkward, since I just found out that this woman named Sarah was my child created just yesterday. But due to her genes coming from a Alice who was now consider a xenomorph queen they were communicating with each other. At first Alice was against Sarah wanting me as she didn't want to share me. But after a hours of telepathy talking they came to the conclusion that they would both decided on what to do based on my decision.

"Father we're here."

"Yea thanks..um..Sarah"

I walked into the lab and was met with a lot of panicked screaming and numerous scientist trying their best to calm down Alice who was now close to breaking the testing chamber locking her away. Though not for long.

"Gimme Y/N!!!!!" 

Alice who was in the testing chamber was screaming out my name with all her might. Her hair was in disarray, while countless body laid sprawled within the testing chamber. But as soon as Alice saw me she stopped screaming.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!"

As of now she was happily calling out my name as she now desperate trying even harder break through the barrier that was separating me and Alice.

"Sir Y/N please make calm down before it breaks!"

I rubbed my forehead, while giving out a groan.

*Sigh...*

"What do you expect me to do?"

"I don't know. She only lets you approach her, so do something about it!"

As the man in front of me was screaming at me. Alice who was like a happy child from seeing me was now growling at the man and more cracks on the window could be seen. It was then that Sarah walked in.

"Mother I know your angry, but please do try to contain your angry."

At the woman response everyone including Sarah looked at her.

"Queen 01! What doing here?! Who let you out?"

Sarah only smirked before going to the terminal which was the button to open the door to the testing chamber.

"Someone stop her!"

One of the scientist screamed but was too late, since Sarah had already pushed on the button.

*THUSH* (Testing door opens)

"Y/N I suggest you close your eyes, since it's going to be a bloodbath. Though don't worry mother will make sure to not get any blood on you."

I closed my eyes as Sarah suggested.

One second passed. It seems like Alice got out of the testing chamber

two second passed. Now everyone in the room was screaming.

It was only about a minute as I has counted in my mind before everything went silent. Then I felt two hands reached up to touch my cheeks.

One felt soft like silk. the other was like a smooth , but hard plate.

"You can open your eyes now Y/N"

I heard Sarah voice speaking, and open my eyes I did. The sight before me was literally an ocean of body parts and pools of blood surrounding me. It was then that I was feeling my gag relax was coming up. But I held it in because of the two woman in front of me.

"Choose Y/N do you wish to become King or do you wish for us to live far away quietly with just us three?"

" I choose....."

Y/N Signing out!

Author Note: Dang It's already been a quite a while, since I last wrote the last part of the story. But it's now finished! Also for those people who are looking forward to(At least I think) the story of My Time with Ahri. Please understand that all this fanfiction story are just my hobby to do for fun. Which is way I will not have any constant update. Also if your looking to do a request go back to the Everlasting poll and write down your request there. It's much easier for me,since I don't have to go and look through all the comments of each and every single of story.

Thats all. Also stay safe guys There's been a lot of curfew, since last week.