Minor Mistake (Part 2)

After the brief argument with my ex-wife. I rented a hotel and slept there, while also taking a shower. Though, the only part that irk me was the fact that I didn't have any new clothes to change into...

*Sigh* "Anyways,  I suppose I'll show him the videos and photos during work. For now, let's rest."

Laying down on the bed. I began to replay the scene of me leaving Aiya over and over. The first thought that came to my head was disbelief in how could she betray me like this. But as time went on and the more I thought about it. A small stream of tear began running down the side of my cheek.

*Clutches chest* " Why am I so pathetic? I left her not too long ago, and now I want to run back into her arms..."

What a useless man I am. I said that I'll protect her during our wedding vow, but in the end.

"I was the one who hurt her the most..."

Aiya wasn't at fault here. It was mainly because of myself, since I didn't choose to take any action and confront them before all of this began escalating.

"Why am I such a coward? Why didn't I do anything at all when I first noticed this?"

But I knew the truth...

I was simply just too sacred to fight against my boss. It wasn't until weeks after that I finally managed to get a grip over myself and do something about it. But by then, it was already too late...

"Aiya. I hope that you find a better husband. Unlike me who was just a coward, and only watched you suffer in the pleasure of that bastard. I know that you may not hear what I am saying, but I truly hope that you find someone who you really deserve. And in order for you to do this. I needed you to hate me."

Although she did have an affair behind my back and never really told me about it. In the end, she just wanted what was best for me. As for the reason why I left her?

Well, simple. I wanted to atone for my mistake and let the woman who I still love and care find a much better person compared to me.

*Sigh* "What's done is already done. No use in crying over spilled milk. Now, the only thing left is to make that bastard suffer."

....

The next day. I woke up as usual and walked to my office building where that bastard reside in. I then proceeded to walk to his office, and greeted him with a polite smile.

"Sir, I have something that you may want to see."

He greeted me back, and motioned me to sit across from him.

"So, what do you have for me Y/N?"

Placing the papers in his hand down on the table. He then gestured his hands towards me as if asking for the things that I had in hand.

"Here." And I gladly gave it to him.

And as seconds flew by. I noticed that her facial features of that of a superior soon began to crumble and instead replaced with a grave expression.

"Where did you find this? And how did you get this?"

Instead of his usual and calm voice. It was now hurried and panic.

"That isn't important." As I spoke. I waved my hand as if smacking away his question from before.

"Then what do you want?"

Seeing that I was still casual and upbeat. My boss replace the grave expression on his face with an anger one.

"Now, now. Let's not get to feisty." It seems like he was trying to threat me or something. But did I care?