The Crests Holder

I know that I may sound crazy and all. But I just got transmigrated to another world...

Crazy right?

Well, to give you a brief explanation of what is going on. In the other world it is currently being invaded by an entity that came from the void. Which is why me and my classmate were sent to that world in order to help combat against the forces of the void.

But like any good Iseki. (Where a character is transported to another world) Our cheat like ability is a status window. Here, I'll even give you a look at my status!

[Status:]
Name: Y/N
Gender: Male
Level: 1
Class: Passive Hunter
HP: Healthy
Mana: None
Crests Slot:
-Empty
-Empty
-Empty
-Empty

I won't deny that I certainly feel like a protagonist right now. Though that wasn't the case of course, since to be one you have to be surrounded by a harem right?

Well, I guess I should add in the fact that you also have to be special to. Which I'm not because I have literally no mana at all. 

Yep, you heard me. I have literally no MANA. Which means that I can't ever use magic, and you know what that mean?

I can't kill any Voiders. Why you ask? Cause you need freaking MANA!

WRRYYY!

Sorry, I was releasing out some stress....

Anyways, I'm sure your probably wondering what a Crests Slot and a Voider is. A Voider is a cosmic entity that comes from a void that is connected to some random dimension or something, while in order to obtain a crest you need to have someone willing become a part of you.

I'm not sure too sure on how that really works, but I guess I'll find out when Sophia finally acknowledges me and become one of my crest. 

Oh yea! Did I also mention that everyone who got Isekai is given at least one chance to create a human being of their own choosing. That was how I created Sophia and made her my companion.  Also I made her my healer, since I couldn't even use the simple skill that everyone could use.

Level 1: Minor Heal

This was also because of the fact that I couldn't use any mana. So yea, I was pretty much screwed. But thankfully I had Sophia there to heal me whenever I got injurie. At first I saw Sophia nothing more than a nurse, but as we began to hunt down stronger monster. I soon began to develop feeling for her. Hell, I even treated her as family and even confessed to her.

"Sophia!"

"Yes?"

"I-I like you!"

"Me too."

At that moment I was super happy and even felt like I could take on the whole world. But of course. It wasn't like that at all. No, it was far from it. After all I wasn't the main character of this story...

As weeks flew by I never felt happier in my entire life. I mean I did just get my first girl-friend right? 

Wrong.

Later that month I came back late to my room and overheard Sophia and a man together. At first I wasn't too sure who Sophia was talking to until I heard his name from her voice.

"P-Please let me think about it Alex."

"!!!"

Alex?! What was he doing here?

As my mind raced to all conclusion on what could be going on. I quietly leaned in my ears against the my door in order to clearly hear what was going on.