Yandere female slave x Male master

When passing by this one particular town I saw a slave auction in the middle of the town square. It seemed to attract a lot of people, though mainly males in particular. I gotta admit I was also interested in what they were selling so I decided to also go watch.

When I got there I noticed that there were a line of female slaves on the stage. The slaves tremble in fear, while other cried wanting to go back where they came from. As I thought that it was unfortunate that they were born in this era. I suddenly spotted one female slaves that seemed different from the rest.

She was quiet and silent like a ghost. It was like as if she had became air itself and nobody saw her at all. This of course caught my eyes, since you don't see a talent like this everyday. I looked at the slave for a few more mins. Before raising my hand and asking the slave dealer to see if I could buy her.

The slave dealer looked at me with the best smile he produce and grabbed the girl that I was pointing and handed her to me.

" I'm sorry sir, but this here is already damaged product. As she won't listen to anyone, and she even keeps running away constantly even after being beaten. If you still to buy her then I will give you this *thing* for free as she isn't even worth anything."

I gladly accepted his offer and held onto the slave that was given to me. I then headed off towards my inn that I was currently staying at. When I got to my room I had already took the slave to the bathroom and washed her body and hair. She was only a child around the age of 14, so I didn't feel all that anxious when I saw her naked body.

But when her ragged clothes came off. I saw that she was rather very malnourish as I could clearly saw the bones sticking out in every part of her body. I guess she left starving in this state for weeks or even months. 

But as I washed her body. I noticed that she had a birth mark on her neck. That seem to resemble a cherry blossom. It was rather cute that's her birth mark was a cherry blossom. As her hair color that was once brown had now turned light pink. But that was the only good trait that she had on her as of right now, since her body was practically a skeleton, and her face were even badly bruised.

After the shower I had some clothes that I picked up along the way when we were going to inn and gave to her to wear. I then ordered a couple large meal for her as it seemed that she looked rather hungry with that skeleton appearance. When the food came I placed her portion right in front of her. But the girl only stared at the food for a good solid mins before looking up at me.

"What's wrong? That's your meal aren't you going to eat it?"

Her eyes seemed to widen for a bit. As if she couldn't believe what she was hearing before going back to her cold and usual glare.

"Is this your way of trying to break down my guard?"

For the first time the girl finally spoke after all the time that I spent with her. Which was only a few hours. As I took her to go shopping for clothes and some panties that was for her. I mean I wasn't going to let her walk around my place with her dirty clothes. Which was why I bought her some new clothes.

"Let's just say that I'm fattening you up. In order to eat you up later" (Smile)

"....."

This time when the girl looked at the food. She was in a more relaxed state as she sighed and laughed a bit. It was only after a few mins of laughing and later giggling that did she only stop and looked at me.

" My name is Kina. I hope that you will take care of me from now on Master, and maybe later eat me up." (Smile)

After that she began to devour the food at an incredible pace. It was nice to see to see her child like smile, which was why even if she made a mess on the floor. I didn't really mind it all that much. Though I was going to make her clean it up later...

Time Skip 4 years....

As of right now I was sitting in my house reading a list of request that ordered me to kill some people. It was a rather enjoyed work for me. As I only took request that only was towards evil doer such as bandit, corrupt official, and even scumbag adventurer.

But, you may be wondering how come I was just sitting in my house, and being all lazy right? Well let's just say that the *Phantom Blossom* was doing my work for me. That was of course Kina who was silently standing ten feet away from me, while giving me a very beautiful smile. It wasn't like back then where she looked like a skeleton, no this time she was grown up and looked very beautiful with her long pink hair dropping down to her waist.

"Master, I have completed in elminating a group of rank A adventurer."

"That reminds me. What is your ranking now in the*UnderWorld*? "

"I'm currently 4th place."

"........."

To be honest Kina's ability already surpassed the 1st rank assassin in the leaderboard of the UnderWorld. But, she told me that she didn't want to surpass me and quietly stayed in 4th place, while I was in 3rd place. 

"Anyways. I'll been thinking about this one issue lately."

"What could be bothering you? Do you want me to go elminate someone?"

"No, it's just that I been thinking about sending you off to go adventure on your own."

"Oh, you mean like a vaction. Don't worry Master I don't need a vaction or a reward. In fact if you want to give me a rewards. Maybe you could try eating me up in bed later at night.." (Smile)

 "No, What I'm trying to say is that your no longer be with me, and make your own choices that you wish to make. Which means your no longer my slave and don't have to follow me anymore."

Kina's expression turned dark, and began to emitt a chilly feeling that gave someone a feel that something bad was going to happen.

"Y-your Throwing me away?!"

"Again all I'm doing is releas-"

"Please master don't leave me! Did I do something wrong?! If I did please punish me, but please just don't leave me!"

This time Kina grabbed onto my legs and hugged it with her all might. Afriad that I would dissappear and leave her all alone. Which to be honest. I was going to do just that, but she beat me to it and got me before I could leave.

"Kina your no longer my slave, so you don't need to follow me anymore."

"BUT I WANNA BE WITH YOU!"

Her tears stream down her face and onto my pants, while her whole body was practically shaking.

"How about this. I heard that a hero is going to be summmoned soon. Which is why if you go help the hero accomplish his mission and make him fall in love with you. Then I'll come and be with you again."

"P-p-promi-se?"

"Promise"

After that her grip on my leg began to loose up, which gave me a chance to run away. 

Sike you thought!

Though I do hope that after she meets the hero. They will get along and hopeful get marry....

To be contuine???