Eve X Male Reader

My name is Y/N and I work for a company called Mountain-Sun and my partner who I had been assign to work with is Lisa. She and I had worked together for about 3 years now, and thought about getting married soon. 

We thought about getting married after finishing a mission that the company had asked us to do. What we didn't know was that, it was the last time we were would be seeing each other. To put more in detail I'll tell you what happen during the mission.

In a mansion surrounded by forest and next to the forest the ocean.

"Hey Y/N you got your disguise ready?"

"Yea, what about you?"

"I"m all ready"

"Good. Let's quickly finish this, so we can head back."

Lisa and me headed to the mansion with our disguises. Our task was to infiltrate the mansion and gather any useful sources that we could use against our rival. But, what we didn't know was that our own company had sold us out. Leading to an all out escape of Linda and me trying to get away.

*One bullets hits Y/N legs*

"ARRRG!"

I tumble down onto the cold hard dirt, while Lisa turned back trying to help me get up.

"Y/N I'm coming!"

"I'll hold them off! Just RUN!"

"But!"

"Just  Go!!'

After yelling at Lisa she finally cave in on the idea of saving me and just started running by herself. It was only after a few mins of Linda fading away that I started hearing voices again.

"Guess I'll die as a virgin."

I began to shoot at the direction of the voices killing about 2 or 3 before getting shot in the vital area such as my heart. My body began to feel cold as my strength was being sapped away, but regardless of the pain and fatigue I still keep shooting. Before getting shot in the head, and then everything went dark...

Lisa's Point of view

I could hear shooting behind me, and knew that Y/N wouldn't have long to live. But, I couldn't just turn back and save him. 

No, I had to keep living, for both me and Y/N! 

As I kept running through the forest I soon found myself at the cliff side and below the cliff was water. I though about going back heading in another direction before I heard multiple gun clicking and saw that I been cornered.

(Mob 1) "Surrender! You have been surrounded!"

Rage pour through my veins, as I felt unimaginable anger swell up. But I still kept my cool. After all I am trained agent. But there was one thing that had me puzzled.

(Lisa) "Who betrayed us."

(Mobs) " HahAha!!"

Their laughing furthermore confused me as they thought that I had said something obviously stupid.

(Mob 1) " Our boss wanted YOU Lisa, and so your company sold you out so they make a partnership. After all, why do they need to care so much about one woman. Also that guy. "

(Lisa) "It's Y/N!"

(Mob 1) " Yea whatever, anyway that guy who was with you was just an extra that our boss wanted to rid of. Boss knows that you love him, so he decided that it's better if we kill him. Then he'll have no rival."

(Mob 2) "Yea, that sums the story up. Now surrender already I wanna go home."

Surrender? SURRENDER?!!