Yandere Princess Rose X Male Reader

I used to severe the royal family and their daughter the princess Rose. She and I had a history together and made a promise to get married, and to which she agree. I was happy for a few years since she and I stayed together and played with each other. But that was until the hero showed up and snatched her away from me. I beg her not to leave but only to be spat upon by her.  This is my story after their journey in defeating the demon Lord.

Y/N present view

I walked back to my home and gently placed down my sword near by my bed and laid upon it. It was about 2 years ago when the princess decided to follow the hero and ditching me behind because I wasn't "heroic" enough.

Today I hunted about 4 goblin and 3 wolf's by myself. I trained myself and only trust myself. Then just about 2 weeks ago I ranked up to class B all by myself for killing an High goblin and destroying their home, which was a miracle for this to have happen.

Flashback

During the quest I sneaked past the guard and got to their  boss which was a high goblin. He and I forgot for a good 10min before I fell down due to my messy footwork and stamina,  and it was at this moment that the battle was decided or at least in the goblin's eye ,but then when the goblin let down his guard my hidden crossbow on my arm shot off and went through his neck. He tried to scream but since I broke his vocal cord he could not scream or even talk. But thinking that I was safe his guard heard the noise and rushed in as I hid behind in one of the barrel of wine that they stored and watched as their leader bled to death, while the guard panicked and roar in angry. They were focused on their leader as I ran out of the cave and throw a poison gas into the cave and blew up the entrance to trap them. I heard loud noises as the goblin tried to get out ,but to their lost they couldn't.

I then went back to the guild and told them what happen . I waited about 2 days later I was given a reward for saving the lives of the people. I was given 50 gold and a house to live in which was a fortune timing since I was kicked out of the royal palace for talking back to the princess so called husband.

End flashback

Now I'm just living a normal daily life of hunting and Gaining money and later planning to open a guild of my own. After hunting for the day it was tiring so I fell asleep thinking how I should make more money....

Dream*

"Y/N please come back to me"

"No, princess a promise broken cannot be fixed after what you did."

"I will figured it out somehow please darling come back I'm sorry I was blind back then!"

"No can do"

"T-then you will die with me and we can live together in another world!"

*Stab*

Dream end*

At this moment I woke up to the noise of my voice screaming out in horror. I looked around and confirm it was all a dream before going to my bathroom and washing myself up for the new day.

It was a good day to hunt since before the sun comes out the monster will be waking up and are weaken. I walked out my house and checked the mail and notice something different than my usual tan mail. It was a rose colored mail which could only mean one thing. Rose was here at my house since, only I knew that she would only used rose color mail to send a message to the people who are close to her. I held the mail in amusement and opened it only for it to say.

"Meet me down by the river at midnight I want to talk to you about something.

Love, Rose"

What was this?

Was she trying to fool me or something, but either way I couldn't refuse since it was a royal letter than that mean it was an order by the royal family.

Timeskip Midnight"

I walked down to the lake near by the pond and began to walk there while holding some magic scroll in case anything were to happen if something went wrong like the dream I had.

I walked down a path and got to the pond and saw her again.

"Rose..."

"Hmm...ah..Y/N!"

She came running towards me , but I held out my hands to stop her, and she only looked at me with a strange gaze of a child who didn't know anything.

"Y/N what's wrong why are you stopping me?"

"Rose, tell me why are you here?"

" I came to take you back with me silly, and we're going to get married!"

"No we're not, didn't you say that you were going to marry the hero Instead of me?!" I blurted out in angry at the end thinking how could she forgot what she did to me.

"That..that..was a mistake and I understand now that only you truly love me."

"I'm sorry but our relationship is over we can't be together no more."

"WHY! WHY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH PLEASE COME BACK ME!"

"No, Rose what is broken cannot be fixed no more at least in my heart..."

"I'll will figure something out that will fix this. For an example like you could have my body or a date with me or hold hands with me or you could hit me till your happy or you could have everything that I have, but please just come back to me!"

"I'm sorry Rose, but it's not going to happen your going to need to move on from me and find another person."

"T-then if I can't have you then I rather we die together and get married in another world!!!"

She came running towards me with a knife which I pulled out a magic scroll and stopped her with it before using another scroll to put her to sleep. I was scared beyond my wits since never have I thought that the Pure Rose would actually be a freaking yandere. But anyway I carried her body back to one of the inn and paid the room for her before going back to my house to pack up since this was no longer a safehouse for me. As Rose already knew where I lived.

In the middle of the night I walked off into the dark forest thinking how I should move on and how to avoid the yandere Rose from now on...

The end....?