Male Gamer X Female Goddess (Part 1)

Year 3128

A message came out of no where.

[Do you wish to join my world?]

There were many that were suspicious, while some took this chance as a means of escape. Mainly criminals that were stuck behind jail or even the lucky few who were about to be executed. But, as for me.

I accidentally clicked on it, while working out on the farm....

[Welcome to Mistera!]

"No! it was mistak-!" 

At that moment I was suddenly engulf by a blue light, which blinded my vision. By the time I knew what was going on I was in a village. But, surrounding by other people who were also confused by the sudden occurrence of event. Then the words appeared in front of us again, but with numbers, which I had assumed to be our stats.

[Hello, and welcome to your new home. If you want to return back to your original planet. Then please defeat the Demon lord, and I shall return you back to your home planet.]

Damn..This was going to be one of those tropes of defeating the evil lord or something huh?

Well...screw that! I'll rather live my life in peace and wait for those people who wants to risk their life. Then I can return home without any injuries!

I looked around and fiddle with my status a bit more and saw that within my inventory I had a quest and an item.

[Quest] A hero must start somewhere. (Repeatable)

Rating: D

Exp: 10

Gold: 10

Requirement: Turn in ten potato, carrots, watermelon, and corn.

Goddess's Favor + .00001

Inventory: 

-Cotton Shirt (E)

-Leather Boots(E)

-Cotton Pant(E)

-hoe : Description(A farming tool given by the goddess, and will never break)

Are you kidding me?

First I was grounded from playing too much game and was sent to help my grandparents do some farm work. Now when I finally get to a different world filled with swords and monster. I still have to farm!

You know what! Whatever, it's not like I'm not familiar with farming at all! I play many VR games and in most of them I been named the god of farming , since all I ever do is farm.

 (He's talking about farming weapons and armors. Not like farming vegetable)

I set off towards the direction of where the quest wanted me to go, and when I got there my jaw drop. In front of me were like hundreds and if not, thousands of people who were literally farming. Whenever a carrot or anything that pops out it would be swarm by hundreds of people.

I think I'll come back later....

After that...um...interesting..spectacle....I walked around town and found myself a room and settled down. The bed sheet felt so rough and hard that it wasn't much different when sleeping on the ground. But, even so it's better than nothing.....

Time Skip Nighttime  

I got out of my room for some fresh air, since all I had been doing was reading books on the history behind this strange planet that we had been sent to. It was informative, but what I was looking forward to was how the plants worked here.