Softlock within a MMO

There's  a new game called "ReWorld" that allows a player to explore another world. I guess it's something similar along the line of SAO. 

Either way, this one was quite special for it's unique "tutorials". Some loved it, while most hated it.

Why did the majority of the player hated it? Cause it was based on a RNG system that either made you super op or down right crap.

You see, this RNG system of "ReWorld" is something along the line of being reincarnated into anything. You could either be a monster, human, or spirits. Each had it's own pros and cons.

But that wasn't the main reason why people hated it. In fact, many quite like this system. The main issue was the background of where your character came from. 

Let me list a few examples:

-Normal Family and Normal background (Perks: Nothing special)

-Orphan (Perks: -20maxMP, +5str per level )

-Slave (Perks: -40% All Stats, Injuries increased by 30%)

-Royalty (Perks: 20% Exp gains, +10maxMP, +10maxHP, All stats +2 per level)

etc...

So yea, you could either become super op because of your background, or you could literally become a slave for your whole entire gameplay and never move on from there.

This caused a lot of drama over the internet while others threaten the game company. Though it all later died down soon after when the game company said they were willing to give the players a *paid* reroll if they so wish to change their background.

After this, all the complaints died down and never ever mentioned about the background spawn issue anymore. 

Well enough about that, It's time that I tell you my experience!

A couple weeks went by after the official release of "ReWorld" that came from an unknown game company known as "Project Multiverse". And before you start saying stuff like, "why would they name their company that?". Listen to me, I also thought the same...

Either way, I bought the game myself and started plugging it into my capsules. After the downloads which took like an entire hour. It was finally ready. I quickly opened the lid and hopped into it before closing the lid.

[Welcome User. What would you like to do today?]

"Go to the game section"

[Loading Game Section....done]

"Play ReWorld"

[Loading ReWor--User, there is an agreement you have to sign before playing. Would like to read-]

"Just sign it and let me play."

[Understood.]

At that time, I didn't think much about what the agreement was as I had thought it would be those mundane things that game usually ask player like, "In-game purchase cannot be refund" or "We're gain access to your personal email and phone number in order to contact you for future updates" and etc.

To be honest though...I wish I would have looked at the agreement page before quickly signing it...but it's too late now....

As I entered the Main screen of ReWorld. I didn't really look around too much and just clicked play right away. After all, I was like weeks late into getting the game and now I had to catch up to the others.

[Free Spins: 3]

"Spin!"

[Spin: Slave]

"Spin!"