1.

Today was the day they were supposed to enter inside and Shehnaaz was nervous.

She had heard about the contestants being there inside the house but still you can't be sure whether the information was correct or not.

She just prayed to not let him be there, him or Himani as well, for that matter.

Shehnaaz was in her vanity, getting ready. She was nervous but she knew that she had no reason to be.

People don't like her but that's okay because she is going inside to change their opinion about her.

Hopefully, going inside might change something for her.

She really missed being called an author but since her books have been banned, she hasn't written anything except those articles for her magazine.

Sidharth was in his vanity as well. He was the first one to enter and he didn't know why, but he felt like his heart was fluttering.

Something inside him, told him that bigg boss is going to give him the best thing of his life.

"Shaayad, sab theek ho jaye, isiliye aisi feeling aa ri hai!", he shrugged away his thoughts, as he looked at the mirror again.

Shehnaaz was hell nervous and the only thing that she feared was, going in front of people who look at her with nothing but hatred.

She took deep breaths and looked at the television in her vanity. Salman sir made an appearance and she smiled looking at him.

"Hello, Salaam, satsriakaal, kem cho, kedo haal hai, welcome to bigg boss season 13!", he came with a bang and she was no longer nervous.

"So, let's welcome the first contestant - Sidharth Shukla!", Salman sir said and the lights turned dim as the music began.

Shehnaaz knew the name. Alongside, being an author and the owner of a big magazine company, she was also a model.

She had only worked in music videos but obviously knowing the names of some big television stars was common.

And then, she remembered where she has heard about him, In the newspapers!

2 years ago! She was in the hospital, and that was when she had looked into the newspaper, and found a big picture of him on the front page itself.

Nothing good was written about him but Shehnaaz knew better than to judge him, based on what media said.

She herself had been judged wrongly and it could happen with anybody. She empathised with the man who had been in this industry way longer than her.

'Naa jaane kahan se aaya hai, naa Jane kahan ko jaega', Shehnaaz giggled as she looked at the screen.

Although, she has changed a bit but it didn't stop her from absolutely enjoying like a kid. She was mature when it was required but at other times, the inner child in her would take upon her.

She grooved on the music and then got back at straightening herself up because in almost 45 minutes, she had to make an entry.

She smiled looking at the way Salman sir highlighted the fact that Sidharth's, mother and sister were there with him to bid him a goodbye.

She would kill to have a family like this. Shehnaaz sighed when she realised that she had nobody around her. She didn't have her parents here and she didn't have any friends.

Baaz wanted to come but he couldn't due to some business related work, and though he insisted on being there, she wouldn't let him slack off his work and accompany her instead.