26.

"Bigg Boss apko btana chate hain ki aaj ek karya kiya jaega garden area mein", BB said as soon as everybody was seated in the living area.

Sidharth made sure that he was seated beside her, but unfortunately on her other side was Asin. He was irritated but what could he do?

He kept on passing smiles towards Shehnaaz but she wasn't paying any attention towards him. He knew that this time it wasn't easy to make her forgive him, but a man's gotta try.

So, he did what he could do. He tried to hand her the tea mug in the morning, but she didn't take it. To show her anger, she didn't even have tea that morning.

Sidharth knew that she loved tea, but was she this angry that she won't even drink tea if he was giving her the mug.

He was somewhat irritated due to her ignorance, but for Shehnaaz, IGNORANCE WAS BLISS! He sat with his arms stretched, beside Shehnaaz.

She had sat far away from him, keeping a lot of space between both of them. Sidharth was drinking water in a bowl and he kept it on the couch beside him.

But as soon as he saw that the bowl was like barrier between him and Shehnaaz, he instantly kept it down. He basically, expected Shehnaaz to scoot closed to him, but who was he kidding actually.

When there was nothing in between both them, Sidharth felt that since she isn't coming closet maybe he should do the needful.

Before he could even shift an inch towards her, Shehnaaz took the cushion that was kept behind her and kept it in between both of them.

As she did that, she didn't even spare him a glance. This was too much, but even he had gone overboard so he would just take all of it for now.

"Filhaal, aap sab aaj Captaincy ke hakdaar hain. Aaj samay samay par BB ke ghar mein kuch log aayenge. Sabhi sadasya locked honge.

Agar aap unn logon se milna chahein toh apne aap ko churdha ke, taala khol sakte hain. Lekin uss tale ko kholne ke baad, aap iss captaincy ki race bahar ho jaenge.

Agla buzzer bajne ke baad, aap sabhi apne aap ko lock kar li jiyega, bahar garden area mein bane lakdi ke darwazon se! ", BB explained.

"But why would we want to meet somebody and get out of the race? Aisa Bhi kaun aa ra hai?", Asin asked as he looked at Shehnaaz.

Sidharth mimicked him in his head, "Aisa Bhi kaun aa ra hai? My foot! Ise har cheez Shehnaaz se hi puchni hoti hai".

Before Shehnaaz could answer, Rashika replied, "Ho sakta hai gharwale aa rahe hain. Unse toh sab hi milna chahenge!". As soon as Shehnaaz head the word family, she got a bit emotional.

Well, who is going to come to meet her? Will somebody even come or not? She laughed sarcastically at the ironical situation.

Generally, when people are told that they would get to meet their family after 3 months, they get happy.

But here was Shehnaaz, who was weighing on the fact whether somebody would come to meet her or not? Weird, she muttered and stood up.

She was the first one to leave and carry on with the house chores, not wanting to dwell upon it any further.

On one hand, where everybody was excited to meet their family, Shehnaaz was oblivious about it. Maybe, just maybe her parents would come this.

As she thought this, she laughed at herself even louder. Who was she kidding? She still remembers the last time she talked to her parents before she tried committing suicide.

Her father had said, "Sana nu call Karan di koi zarurat nhi". How could she expect them to come, nobody was coming for her?

Baaz would have been here for her but wasn't he outside India for his business trip. He was coming in January, if she remembered correctly. She sighed.