55.

"Nhi leke aayegi na!", Sidharth thought to himself as he paced inside the club.

He had invited a lot of friends from the industry and well, Jasmine too because she was the fake fiance. He couldn't stop feeling anxious over the fact whether Shehnaaz will bring somebody or not.

"Par wo koi bhi baat bina mtlb ke toh nhi bolti, agar bola hai toh kahin le na aaye!", Sidharth thought.

He was biting his nails, by the time he spotted Shehnaaz and then everything else became blur. She was wearing a maroon sequence dress, ending much above her knees, her hair as straight as they could be.

She was wearing high maroon colored heels beneath the dress. It was a full sleeved dress and she looked too beautiful to look anywhere else.

Shehnaaz looked so ethereal in that shimmery dress of hers that not only Sidharth's, but many other eyes turned to look at the beautiful lady as well.

She smiled brightly as she made her way towards him, he smiled softly at her as well. It seemed like she was coming to him to tell him that she has decided about coming out about her feelings.

It was then that Sidharth realised that Shehnaaz was actually alone. This meant that she didn't bring anybody with her and that was indeed a good news.

Sidharth sighed in relief and thought about teasing Shehnaaz about this later. "Hi Shehnaaz, you look pretty!", Jasmine said, pulling Sidharth out of his thoughts.

"You look beautiful yourself!", Shehnaaz complimented Jasmine with a big smile. Sidharth looked at her his annoyance, why was she not reacting at all.

She didn't seem worried or upset at him which was totally opposite to the way she behaved yesterday.

She looked so heart broken the night before and today it seemed like somebody has given her everything that she needed in this life.

How did this change come, where did it come from, Sidharth thought as he looked at her. "Abb fiance aa gyi hai, toh mujhse nhi milega?", Shehnaaz asked as she snapped her fingers in front of his face.

Was she okay with Jasmine being his 'fiance'? No, this can't be! She couldn't be happy about it.

Sidharth desperately hoped that she was just pretending but it didn't really seem like an act, her happiness seemed genuine.

What if Shehnaaz never loved him and that's why she was okay with all of this but that can't be, because he had seen it in her eyes.

He had felt her love for himself and that all can't be fake, it can't be false. Sidharth gulped anxiously as Shehnaaz stood on her tip toes to wrap her arms around his neck and hug him.

He hugged her back as he wrapped his arms around her waist, fully engulfing her in his embrace.

"Kal btane ka mauka nhi mila, isiliye aaj bol rahi hun. I am so, so, so happy for you!", Shehnaaz said dramatically, controlling her giggles.

Sidharth's eyes opened wide in disbelief as he heard her congratulating him, with such genuineness.

Yes, she was happy for him but not because of Jasmine, she was happy for him because she was going to confess about her feelings really soon.

That was what made her congratulate him so nicely, with a warmness in her tone but Sidharth took it otherwise. She doesn't care?

His heart broke as he mumbled a thank you, as politely as he could. "Tu leke nhi aayi kisi ko?", he asked, still trying to maintain that single strand of hope.

"Laa...", before she could complete, her lips turned into a wide smile as she looked past Sidharth and towards whoever was behind him.

Sidharth frowned seeing her smile like that because except Kushal, she didn't know anybody and he was in front of Sidharth.