41.

It might be normal for people to fall in and out of feelings for somebody but when those feelings have a record of being nightmare for you, it's not so easy.

That was what Shehnaaz was going through. She tried telling herself that it's okay to feel otherwise for someone, but her mind kept reminding her about Ayaan.

What happened the last time she fell in love? That was all she could think about. "But I am not in love with Sidharth, these are just normal feelings. I can still stop them!", Shehnaaz told herself.

She wasn't in love with him, it was just simple liking which she thought she could stop. But feelings are like water, you can not stop them from flowing.

Today was finale and she was tensed already. It was a not only about the stress of finale, it was mostly about her new found feeling for her 'best friend'.

Shehnaaz was feeling like she might ruin the bond of friendship that they both shared because of these stupid feelings.

She had only one best friend and if she behaved weirdly, she would end up losing him and that wasn't something she could afford. The BB house was filled with stylists for getting them all ready for the finale.

Sidharth could see that Shehnaaz was in a sullen mood, she hadn't smiled since morning. Actually, now when he thought clearly, she hadn't been herself since the day she had cried.

Sidharth had been racing his mind continuously since that day, trying to think what could it poissibly be.

She had herself denied the offer and there was no problem related to that, and everything else seemed pretty much fine. As the hairstylist gave him a new haircut, he kept on looking at her.

She seemed so lost, not like the usual Shehnaaz. After he was done with his hair, he excused himself for a second. "Mujhe 2 minute dijiye!", he asked the hair dresser who was working on Shehnaaz.

She didn't look up at him, because she had no idea that he was standing behind her. Shehnaaz was sitting in front of a big mirror with a pale face, Sidharth kept his hands on her shoulder and shook her.

She looked up at the mirror and saw Sidharth standing behind her. He looked so handsome. His long hair, all gone and his face all shaved, he looked clean.

Sidharth had that rugged look about his features that she didn't fail to notice. The only thing Shehnaaz wanted to do right now was swoon over him, she was literally checking him out.

"Bina time waste kiye bol de, mujhe sab pta chal chuka hai!", he said seriously.

Shehnaaz's eyes widened, he knows. Sudharth knows what she had been trying to hide from not only him but from herself as well.

God, he knows, she looked at him with wide eyes and Horror written all over her face.
"Sidharth...aisa...", she began to say but he interrupted.

"I can't believe this Shehnaaz, why would you think something like this?", he asked sternly, scaring her even more.

"Jaisa tu soch ra hai waisa...", Shehnaaz said swiftly.

"Don't you dare deny it. Jaisa mein soch ra hun? Kaisa soch ra hun mein? Jo tu feel karti hai wahi soch ra hun mein!", he said in disappointment.

"Sidharth, I just couldn't control it. I just...I...j...just...", she couldn't speak any further.

"How could you not? You are so confident and head strong then why couldn't you control your thoughts?", he asked.

"Sidharth mein koshish kar rahi hun, I promise I won't let these stupid thoughts back again!", she said as she turned around to look at him.

Her eyes were welled up as she tried explaining to him that she wouldn't let this come in her mind again. While talking, she was continuously trying to forget that she likes him.