50.

Shehnaaz was in her room when she heard somebody's footsteps. Even baaz wasn't at home and Sidharth has just dropped her from one of their 'hangout' sessions.

She was cleaning up her face when the sound of those footsteps came. Shehnaaz picked up the vase from the side table and with silent footsteps walked towards the door.

She slowly opened it to see who it was and when she did, she was shocked. There was nobody outside.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked here and there and then down the stairs. There was absolutely nobody, which made Shehnaaz keep down the vase and frown.

"Koi bhi nhi hai? Par meine toh Awaaz suni thi, wo bhi kisi ke chalne ki!", she thought to herself.

"Kuch zyada hi kaam kar liya hai shayad meine, dimag kharaab ho gya hai mera!", Shehnaaz said to herself as she combed her hair and went downstairs.

"Rama, tum abhi upar aayi thi kya, mere room ke aas paas?", Shehnaaz asked the cook.

"Nhi didi, mein toh abhi aayi hun ghar mein, 1 minute bhi nhi hua!", Rama said, making Shehnaaz nod.

She had definitely going crazy, she thought and went to sit on the dining table to wait for the food. As soon as she opened her phone, she smiled softly looking at the wallpaper of her mobile.

It had a picture of her and Sidharth. Siya had clicked the picture when she and Sidharth were super busy looking at each other. A beautiful candid shot, described it perfectly.

Shehnaaz traced her finger on the screen and smiled to herself. On the other hand, Sidharth was making all sorts of strategies to make Shehnaaz realise that she loves him.

He had already gone through the Google and its various tricks but none of them was going to work on Shehnaaz.

If he flirted with somebody else to make her jealous, instead of telling him that she loves him, she would just pull his hair and beat him. So, even this wasn't going to work.

"Mama kya soch re ho?", Siya asked.

She was living with Sidharth and Maa only, because her college was nearby. "Kuch nhi bachche!", Sidharth said as he fidgeted with his fingers.

"Bolo naa mama? I know ki Sana di se related hai kuch, par kya?", Siya wondered out loud.

"Tujhe kaise pta ki Shehnaaz ke baare mein hai?", Sidharth asked with squinted eyes.

"Not hard to guess! Aaj Kal aap aur kuch sochte bhi ho?", Siya joked, making Sidharth smack her head playfully.

"Bohot Zyaada bol rahi hai tu!", Sidharth said.

"Mama bolo na please, please, please!", Siya pleaded.

Sidharth sighed and told her what was going on in his mind, "I know that she loves me, par use khud ko nhi pta ki wo mujhse pyaar karti hai. I want to make her realise that!".

"Ohh, toh uske baare mein soch re ho! Hmmm, I have an idea!", she said with a proud smirk.

"No, absolutely not! Paagal Hai Tu?", Sidharth said as he heard her plan.

The plan was just too much, it made him think that he was going overboard with this thing.

"Par mama ek yahi cheez hai jo kaam karegi. Sana di is so very head strong ki unhe realise karana is difficult. Agar hum bhi unhe Jaake kuch bolenge tab bhi she won't agee until and unless she proves it to herself. Kaise yakeen dilaoge unhe ki jo wo aapke liye feel karti hain, it's love? ", Siya asked.

"Wo sab theek hai, par Yeh bohot Zyaada nhi ho jaega and what if the news comes out?", Sidharth asked in exasperation.

"Kaise aayegi? Hum aapki friend ko bolenge na help ke liye. Jasmine ko bolenge!", Siya suggested.