24.

Shehnaaz wanted to scream and shout and dance crazily seeing her idol in front of her eyes. She had admired him because of the way he played inside bigg boss.

Actually, she just appreciated how nicely he played the game and that's why she wanted to meet him. Gaurav adored her too and he smiled at her as well.

He came closer to her and evveloped her into a hug. She was just a having a fan girl moment with him but Sidharth couldn't get it. It was justified because he couldn't see her with any other man, especially somebody whom she adored.

He couldn't understand why would she even like him at all. He was frozen too with his arms crossed over his chest, as he tried hard to not give away what he was actually feeling.

Shehnaaz wasn't at fault and he knew it, since the day she had entered she had been wanting to meet only two people. One was obviously Gaurav whom she admired for his game and the other was Kartik, he was her favourite actor, that was all.

As Shehnaaz and Gaurav hugged each other tightly, Sidharth's blood boiled but he kept his cool and let that smile remain on his face. He blinked ferociously, she was right in front of his eyes.

"She is his fan, that's it!", he kept on reminding himself but he couldn't help it as anger overpowered his senses. "Shehnaaz aap unfreeze ho jaiye!", BB said.

Shehnaaz laughed loudly as soon as she heard BB and stood up from the couch. "Hiiii!", Shehnaaz Shehnaaz giggled in the usual way she always does and grinned.

Gaurav laughed too, "Hi Shehnaaz! Kaisi hain aap?". "Mein theek hun! How are you?", she asked and then giggled sheepishly. "I am good as well", Gaurav said charmingly.

He took her hand and then moved towards where Sidharth was standing. Sidharth smiled genuinely seeing Shehnaaz, who was smiling at him only.

Gaurav started singing and pulled Shehnaaz towards him, right beside Sidharth, trying to tease him. Although, Gaurav was trying to make Sidharth jealous in a fun way, but he was really getting angry.

Shehnaaz giggled as she moved, letting Gaurav take the lead. He moved her around and twirled her in front of Sidharth, passing on a teasing smile to him.

Sidharth's eyes were just on Shehnaaz, looking at her enjoying herself which wasn't sitting well with him. She had no wrong intentions, but even he wasn't wrong because he felt himself burning with such strong emotions of hatred towards Gaurav.

The evening went just like that, with Shehnaaz enjoying meeting her idol while Sidharth getting all burned up. "Hayeee aaj meri ek wish puri ho gyi!", Shehnaaz said as she clasped her hands.

She was clinging onto Sidharth, simply to tell him that this house had already given her so much. She was so happy for meeting such a great friend in form of Sidharth and also because she finally met Gaurav.

All Sidharth could hear or think about was her talking and getting all happy because of Gaurav. When you are blinded by anger, you actually hear only the things that you want to hear and that's what was happening with him.

He couldn't hear her telling him how grateful she was feeling because of him. His mind was revolving around what all had happened moments ago. Sidharth's hands curled up into fists as he thought about Gaurav's hand which was on Shehnaaz's hand.

"Oye abb kya hua tujhe? Firse kho gya?", Shehnaaz asked in wonder and then giggled. "Stop it Shehnaaz. Not everything is a joke!", Sidharth yelled and she immediately went silent.

Other housemates looked at them and Shehnaaz looked around. What did she do now? She thought. She ran her mind swiftly thinking about what she might have done, but could think of nothing.