11.

Since Shehnaaz had not been doing well and she had been given meds, Sidharth didn't wake her up. She woke up late at night, maybe around 2 or 3 and felt a parched throat which was bugging her.

She found herself engulfed in somebody, and felt her heart suddenly warm up. She was sleeping with somebody after too long and cuddling into somebody made her feel warm.

She smiled with closed eyes and then sheepishly opened her eyes and realisation struck her. She was cuddled up next to Sidharth, the same man who had told her that he didn't trust her at all.

As she thought about what had happened in the morning, she felt her heart breaking again. Her stomach churned and she felt like crying, but she didn't.

Shehnaaz just got herself out from his grip with utmost difficulty and went towards the kitchen area.

She had been sleeping for a long time and thus, no longer felt like sleeping. Her heart was too heavy and the only thing that could soothe her right now were the stars.

Shehnaaz made her way towards the garden area and sat on the grass bed, closing her eyes as she inhaled the fresh air and tried to calm her nerves.

This house was getting the best out of her and she was tired of getting her patience tested again.

For the first time since she has entered the BB house, Shehnaaz was rethinking about her decision of participating in the reality show. Maybe this decision was altogether wrong.

She shouldn't have come here or maybe this wasn't the right time for her to come out from the shadows. A lot was going on in her mind, Shehnaaz felt that she took the decision way too hastily.

She shouldn't have decided to come out suddenly, maybe she wouldn't be able to prove herself right ever.

Shehnaaz felt that now that Himani was in the house, people will again forget about her and vote for Himani instead, but she still didn't know that there were people who were going crazy for her.

She didn't know that there were people who were right now angry at even Sidharth for hurting her and calling her 'Tujh jaisi ladki'.

She didn't know that she had created a strong fanbase and people were not only rooting for her alone, they were rooting for both Sidharth and Shehnaaz together.

She sat on the grass bed hoping that this time, she goes home. She was already nominated and now she wanted to go to her big lonely house, where there were no people, not even domestic help, around her.

She would go into her home and lock it and never come out, the house finally felt like the most important thing in her life.

She had been dying to get out of that lonely cold house but now as she thought again, that same cold place felt the warmest one.

The same place that made her feel alone, was giving her all the security right now. She has given up now, and she will never try to prove herself right again.

Sidharth woke up soon after she left, as he no longer felt her on his arm. He got up and looked for her straight in the garden area and there she was, looking at the stars with an emotionless pale face.

"Shehnaaz...", he said softly. She looked at him, her face drained of any emotions and cold.

For the first time, Sidharth felt cold around her. She was emitting no emotions and seemed just like a stone, scaring Sidharth to his wits.

"Ek story sunati hun...", she said.

"Huh?", he asked, this was the last thing Sidharth had expected from her.