15.

The captaincy task was to hold a wooden square frame. There were four contenders and thus the four corners, the contender who stays till the very end, wins the task.

Shehnaaz just wanted to stay until the other two contenders give up and only she and Sidharth were left.

It was not because she thought that Sidharth was weak, but the fact the housemates provoked him to no end. Shehnaaz didn't want him to get angry and spoil the task and so she wanted to stay there until the very end to keep him calm.

The fact that Rashika and Himani were good friends was something that was like a cherry on the top.

She was the one who provoked Sidharth to no end and even though what she said didn't really matter, but due to the controversy thing, Sidharth always got more angry and he looses his control.

As soon as the letter was read, Shehnaaz immediately went towards the washroom because the task didn't even have started, but Shivani.Z. took the advantage and announced that she was out of the game.

"Jo game start hi nhi huyi usse bahar koi kaise ho sakta hai?", Shehnaaz asked the most obvious question.

The other contenders hadn't even picked up the frame and Shehnaaz was already declared out of the game.

"Tum log itne illogical ho re ho yar. Humne abhi frame uthayi nhi aur Shehnaaz wapas aa chuki thi!", Sidharth tried to reason.

Himani on the other hand just gestured through her eyes, making Shivani more firm about her decision.

"Mujhe wo sab nhi pta, par Shehnaaz out hai aur waise bhi bigg boss ne bola ki last decision mera hoga", Shivani said stubbornly.

"You are just being stupid!", Sidharth seethed. Shehnaaz was by his side within seconds, knowing fully that Shivani wasn't going to change  her decision and if Sidharth got angry he might loose the task.

"Yar Sidharth tu shaant ho jaa. Mujhe bahar karke tujhe provoke kar re hain. Tu shaant reh, gussa mat ho bass task pr focus kar!", she said as she rubbed his back softly.

He calmed down and just then he saw Bhau changing his hand which held the frame and in that miniest second, he wasn't holding the frame.

"Toh bhau bhi bahar hoga, isne abhi apne hath change kiye aur pakdi bhi nhi beech mein frame!", Sidharth said.

After a lot of discussion which apparently lead to a heated argument, it was decided that Shehnaaz and Bhau both were out of the game.

In this task, Param and Mahima were supporting Sidharth because they didn't like Himani.

Himani was smirking and Shehnaaz knew that something was going on in her mind. She knew that Himani might do something to either provoke Sidharth into leaving the frame or play a victim card.

Just as she was about to warn Sidharth about what she felt, Himani cried loudly, grabbing everybody's attention.

Just a moment ago, she was totally fine and now she was screaming as if somebody had beaten her up. Shehnaaz and Sidharth looked at her, Himani herself had twisted her hand and she was crying saying that Sidharth was doing it.

Everyone could see that if she changed her angle even a bit, she would be totally fine but she wouldn't do it.

"Shivani, listen dear, ye karna allowed nhi hai! Sidharth ji violent ho rahe hain!", she said and cried again.

"Kya hua?", Asin came running and asked worriedly.

"Bass isi ki kami thi!", Mahima muttered under her breath.