2.

Salman sir asked them all to enter inside the house, since Shehnaaz was the last one to enter. Everybody was greeting each other.

Rashika, was giving weird, annoying looks towards Sidharth but he didn't care because he was busy  looking at that angel like girl in front of him.

She was a happy soul, smiling to herself and trying to make others smile along with her. Where do you find such people nowadays? He wondered, nowhere.

"Hi, Shukla!", Rashika said as she made her way towards him.

Initially, she had expected him to come to her and make a casual conversation but she couldn't take it, when he didn't even look at her.

So, she herself went towards him to talk, actually to provoke him. But who could provoke a person whose heart was thudding loudly against his chest due to a girl.

"Hmmm...uhhh...Hi!", he said politely and this shocked Rashika.

She hadn't expected him to be polite after everything she had done to him, but here he was, all calm, not even looking at him.

"Hi! Shehnaaz!", she said as she stretched her hand out for Sidharth.

She was smiling widely at him and finally, it was the moment he was waiting for.

He gets to meet her officially at the end and he felt himself leaving a long breath that even he didn't know he was holding.

"Hi!", he smiled softly looking at her smile. She was beautiful, even more from this close.

"Sidharth, Sidharth Shukla!", he said as he tried to complete his introduction.

"Hi Sidharth!", she said and when he heard her calling him, his heart dropped down to his stomach, in a positive way.

Has his name always been so sweet, or was it because she was the one calling him?

"I have heard a lot about you!", she said.

Sidharth's smile fell and he grimaced. So, she knew about him and he assumed that she has read those articles about him being arrogant and aggressive.

Before, she could say anything further, bigg boss called them towards the living area and Sidharth reluctantly went towards the living area.

The one girl, he finally thinks, he can be friends with has heard about the rumours and even though she was very polite, he felt as if she was trying to tell him that she knows what kind of a man he was.

Sidharth was way too angry and frustrated. He thought that these 2 years, might have made people forget those things but it was all coming back.

He felt a prick in his heart when he thought about Shehnaaz knowing and reading those fake articles about him. He didn't know why, but he was expecting her to be different.

She didn't even know him, but still it somehow felt right to judge her for being judgemental towards him.

Sidharth didn't even know why was he being so angry and upset about somebody's opinion. This girl, Shehnaaz, didn't even matter because they both didn't know each other.

But she was affecting him to no end and he felt like he needed to maintain a nice long distance from her because he was losing his focus.

Bigg boss welcomed them inside the house,but Sidharth was all lost in thinking about how he is going to ignore Shehnaaz from now on.

But no matter how much he thought, he kept on thinking about Shehnaaz again and again. He had never felt like this for somebody, in the very first sight.