4.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were getting close but there were people who didn't want that.

Sidharth, was happy with the fact that he and Shehnaaz have found a different level of comfort with each other but there was something that was continuously bugging him.

Shehnaaz's growing fondness for Param, was irking him, but he knew that they both still weren't at a stage where they can tell the other person what to do.

And further, Shehnaaz seemed to connect a lot with Param and that might be due to him belonging to Punjab, however, the fact that they both were flirting wasn't okay.

Since he and Shehnaaz were now friends, he had to sit around while Param and Shehnaaz talked flirtatiously.

Shehnaaz had no intention of going ahead with Param and neither did she had any idea what her actions were doing to Sidharth. Obviously, she wasn't to be blamed since she didn't know.

"Shehnaaz...", Param called sweetly.

Shehnaaz giggled and said 'Han', Sidharth just gritted his teeth. "Tujhe ek baat bataun?", Param asked.

"Han bol!", Shehnaaz said casually as she sipped her tea.

She was sitting beside Sidharth and Asin. Rati, Mahima and Abu ji were present as well.

"Kiss karne se 800 calories burn hoti hain. Bata tujhe kitni karun?", he asked.

Sidharth's tea came right out from his mouth and on the the ground as he heard Param say that. If looks could kill, Param would have been dead long ago, but sadly they can't and Param stood there, all fine.

Sidharth stood abruptly and left inside. Shehnaaz looked at him in confusion. "Abhi toh theek tha, ab kya ho gya ise?", she wondered.

"Bata kitni karun?", Param nudged with a flirtatious smile.

"Huh? Pagal ho gya hai? Behki Behki baatein kyun kar ra hai?", Shehnaaz scoffed and got up from the couch to make her way inside.

She looked inside the bedroom area from the kitchen. Sidharth sat there with an angry face and concentration.

"Iske pair hil re hain, aur hath bhi peit pe rakhen hai, aur ye bass ek jagah dekh ra hai! Uska mtlb ye kuch tagda soch ra hai", Shehnaaz said to herself.

She instantly went inside and sat on his bed, beside him. She slipped into the blanket, and strangely it didn't seem like she was sliding inside his blanket for the first time.

Shehnaaz felt so very comfortable with him and it has been only 4 to 5 days. She couldn't believe how close Sidharth has become to her. He almost seemed like a family to her, a family she never had!

"Kya hua?", she asked and Sidharth's head snapped towards her.

He was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't even realise when Shehnaaz came and sat next to him.

"Tu jaa uski chummiyan le!", Sidharth scoffed loudly.

He was so taken by his anger that he didn't even know what was he saying. Anybody, who would hear him right now would call him crazy because he definitely was acting like one.

He was jealous for a girl whom he had met just a few days ago and whom he didn't even known properly.

But no, he knew her, he knew her at the back of his hands. Yes, he knew everything about her.

He knew how her smile is the most beautiful thing around him, he knew how she liked her tea with an extra spoon of sugar and so, he always tasted her tea before handing her the cup.