23.

Shehnaaz came running in her pastel blue coloured tail gown, it was all ruffled up and had straps pulling it up on her body, looking so very beautiful.

She looked like a princess as the gown tailed behind her, running outside towards the garden area. Sidharth was still in his shorts, probably unbathed till now.

His legs were crossed over the wooden table and his arms crossed over his chest, his eyes shut close. As soon as he heard Shehnaaz's giggles, as small smile made its way to his lips.

He was already wondering where she had been. He hadn't seen her for a long long time. Sidharth didn't open his eyes and just smiled as he heard her rhythmic giggles.

He could hear her coming outside, where he was seated. Rashika was seated in the adjacent couch and Asin was gymming. She came and stood right in front of Sidharth, on the other side of the pool.

Her gown was spread all over the grass, and her hair straight open, with a dark coloured lip shade on her lips.

She was fully ready for the WKW and looked adorable as she kept on giggling. Shehnaaz was so very impressed by her dress and all the housemates could see that because she was glowing with joy.

Shehnaaz asked, "Kaisi Lagg rahi hun mein?".

Sidharth opened his eyes and they were ready to pop out, she looked breathtaking in that long flowy dress of hers.

It seemed like somebody had dressed her like a princess, a queen maybe. And she was smiling, to top it all.

Obviously, she had to look beautiful due to the soulful smile that always seemed to adorn her face.

She had fisted some of the gown in her hands, from the front, probably to keep herself from falling. Sidharth was about to answer about how she looked but then his eyes went towards were she was standing.

Shehnaaz was standing close  to where Asin was doing biceps and his anger raised. He felt a desperate need to punch him and drag his ass down from that gym.

But he obviously wasn't going to do that. He was angry at Shehnaaz because she chose to stand there, near a guy who has a soft corner for her.

But then again, even if Asin didn't have a soft spot for her, Sidharth would still be mad at her for standing close to a guy. He shut his eyes again and leaned his head back on the couch's support.

Shehnaaz looked at him confusion. Why didn't he answer her, she wondered. "Oye Shukla, tujhse puch rahi hai!", Rashika said.

Rashika had somehow taken a sort of liking for Shehnaaz over the past few days and it was visible the way she treated her.

"Mujhse nhi, Asin se puch rahi hai!", Sidharth answered, with irritation.

Shehnaaz opened her mouth in disbelief. Was this man actually this crazy? Why would he think all sorts of rubbish things? Shehnaaz felt like smacking him hard, so hard that he stops thinking such nonsensical thing.

She wanted to do curls, but just because he liked her hair straight, she let them be. Shehnaaz had taken so many efforts to get ready and it was for him.

Initially, she wondered why was she thinking so much about what he likes and what he dislikes, while getting ready?

And then since she had no answeres, so she just pushed away the thought in some corner of her mind. She would think about that later, she thought.

Shehnaaz, by now, had way too many questions about her and Sidharth in her mind and she had no answers to them.

She was scared to think about those doubts again be ause she felt that she might have honestly answer all of them and that seemed out of question.