18.

Sidharth was getting all irked up due to the recent friendship between Vishal and Shehnaaz, which only seemed to be growing. It was too much for him to take.

The fact that Vishal had a tiny miny crush on Shehnaaz wasn't even that big a deal but the way Shehnaaz was becoming close friends with him seemed like the cherry on top.

To say the least, Sidharth was getting restless and he desperately needed a lot of attention from Shehnaaz. He made his way to their bed, and fortunately Shehnaaz was sitting in the duvet, alone.

He smiled and hurriedly slid inside it and passed her the other mug of tea with extra sugar.

"Thanks kullu!", she said and giggled as soon as Sidharth made an annoyed face.

For some reason, Shehnaaz had been giving Sidharth some weird nicknames. Although they didn't go well with his personality, he didn't mind a bit.

He showed that he hated all those names that she called him out with, they changed almost every other day but 'kullu' was a constant.

Sidharth felt more closer to Shehnaaz when she called him out using the names that she had made for him.

He was happy that she didn't do that with other housemates, whether girls or boys. It told him that he was indeed special and different from others, for Shehnaaz.

Before he could say anything else, Vishal came and as Sidharth had guessed, he slid right into Shehnaaz's duvet. Shehnaaz, for days, has been seeing how Sidharth gets all irritated when Vishal is around.

He never shows it on his face but Shehnaaz can easily make it out through his clenched jaws and a pang of irritation that passes through his eyes.

"Aaja, bass Teri hi kami thi!", he mumbled.

"Huh?", Vishal asked.

"Kuch nhi, tu baith!", Sidharth said with a forced smile.

Shehnaaz stifled a giggle because she had heard Sidharth's comment. Was he jealous? Shehnaaz wondered and then immediately stopped herself for thinking such stupid nonsensical things.

Why would he get jealous? It's not like Sidharth likes her or something and Shehnaaz didn't know why but this particular thing pinched her heart.

She took him just as a friend, that's what she told herself again and again, but still the thought of him taking her just a friend, pricked her.

Shehnaaz didn't know why but she wanted to be more than a friend for him, and she was sure that this wasn't the case. But then why would he always make a face seeing her and Vishal together?

She shrugged away her thoughts as she looked at an irritated Sidharth. Shehnaaz decided to do something about it. "Ek min ye pakad!", Shehnaaz said as she handed over the mug to Vishal.

He took it happily and Sidharth's mood worsened. Couldn't she ask him to hold the mug instead of Vishal? Shehnaaz came out of her duvet, confusing both the men and then carefully slid into Sidharth's.

He gasped, by seeing what Shehnaaz just did right now. They both had been sharing beds, but a duvet? No.

They both had never shared a duvet and it excited not only Sidharth, but Shehnaaz as well. She opened his arm and adjusted herself in his embrace and then she herself made him wrap his arm around her shoulders.

Sidharth felt the need to chuckle, looking at how intently she was trying to make herself comfortable in his grip.

Shehnaaz got tired after a few seconds because she couldn't get comfortable and then she frowned and pouted.