31.

Shehnaaz ran straight towards the washroom, she literally had neither the strength, nor the courage to face him.

They both were unaware of the fact that they had seen the same dream after all. On one hand where Sidharth was looking at her dreamily, lovingly, she was all worked up.

It was justified, how could you dream about having babies with your best friend. She hasn't even thought about marriage, and she dreamt straight about what comes after it.

After Ayaan, she hadn't really thought about getting married ever.

The day she caught Himani and Ayaan together, along with her ring, she gave away her dreams of marrying as well.

When she pulled Ayaan's hand and kept the ring which kept both of them engaged, in his hands, she was slowly shattering her dreams as well.

She had always believed in love and maybe she believed in it now as well. But the fact is, she doesn't believe that love can come to her, she believes in love for other people not for her own self.

Somewhere inside, it scares her that she will never find herself a man whose world will revolve only around her.

Just like other girls, she wants a man too, a man who will have eyes only for her. She believed that man to be Ayaan and she wondered how that turned out.

So basically, 'har kisi ke liye koi naa koi bana hota hai', might be true, but not for everybody. Its said that people come in pairs, but maybe she came all alone.

Maybe it's her destiny to be alone forever and with that thought, she was continuously avoiding him. Sidharth, meanwhile, was smiling like a fool, roaming in the entire house.

He was so caught up in the dream that he didn't even notice the change in Shehnaaz's behaviour.

She was acting weird and had it been some other day, he would have known but today his mind, his heart, everything was occupied by the dream.

She came out wearing a beautiful mustard coloured suit, looking so very pretty. As soon as she came out, Sidharth made his way towards her.

He stood behind her as she put down her stuff inside her bag. As soon as Shehnaaz turned, since she didn't know that Sidharth was standing right behind her, she got scared and fell back.

Shehnaaz shut her eyes to feel the fall, but the fall never came. She was grabbed by Sidharth.

Shehnaaz meekly opened her eyes and was welcomed by the scenery of Sidharth holding her from falling through her waist.

He was leaning on her to balance himself and her as well. As she looked at him, she saw something flicker in his eyes. She swore that she knew and understood this feeling.

At that very moment, everything that reflected in Sidharth's eyes, pointed towards only one word - love, and she knew it.

His eyes seemed like a mirror, conveying her his deepest of emotions. Shehnaaz could see the intensity that his eyes hid within and she gulped seeing the ferocity of his emotions.

Was it love, that she just saw? No, it can't be! She settled down her heart which was like a tornado right now and came back to reality.

"Sidharth...", she called out to him.

"Huh?", he was still lost.

"Upar kar mujhe!", she said weakly.

Sidharth obliged and ran his tongue on his dried lips. Suddenly he felt parched, he felt as if he hadn't drunk water for a long long time.