71.

Sidharth thought about the best way to explain the situation as he wrote the message to his uncle, Mr. Dutta.

When he finished sending the message, Shehnaaz woke up from her Slumber. As soon as she saw her own naked body, she started replaying what all had happened today.

Even the thoughts were enough to make her go red in the face. She couldn't even look at him. "Baby...", Sidharth called out to her but she kept looking downwards.

"Achcha sun...", Sidharth teased, but she didn't dare to look up. "Tujhe sharam aa rahi hai?", he asked even though he knew it. "Tera mu Todd dungi, chupp ho ha!", she yelled.

"Looks like you still have a lot of energy. I didn't do my work properly, did I?", he asked as he pinned her down and his body hovered over her for the second time.

Shehnaaz's eyes widened when she understood what he meant and she gave him a playful smack on his shoulder while looking here and there.

She was just praying for somebody to get her out of this awkward situation when Sidharth's phone rang. Sidharth got up from above her and grabbed his phone.

Maa was calling. They both glanced at each other before Sidharth finally picked up the call and as soon as he did, Maa's nagging came instantly.

"kahan ho tum dono? Kabse phone laga re hain, lag hi ni ra. Itni der se dhundh rahe hain tum dono ko. Ho kahan tum log?", she asked worriedly.

"Maa bolne doge toh bataunga na!", Sidharth said helplessly. Women never let you speak and still want answers. How ironical!

Maa went silent and Sidharth explained that they both were just roaming around since Shehnaaz  wasn't in a good mood and obviously Maa understood because she had witnessed what happened in the morning.

For the first time ever, Maa felt so angry that she really wanted to beat Naman up but she obviously couldn't. So, she just had to make do with glaring as him.

Shehnaaz tried getting up but realised that her body was aching so badly. As the blanket slipped down her shoulders, she could clearly see the 'art' Sidharth had created on her body.

Not even a single part of her body was spared, it was all filled up love bites. She had no idea how he managed to do that, but he did!

When Sidharth saw her deep in her own thoughts, he knew what she might be thinking about, which made him laugh heartily. Shehnaaz glared at him.

Sidharth just shook his head while still laughing at the silly girl while he took her clothes and started dressing her up. He dressed her up like how any parent would dress their baby.

Once they were sure that from their looks nobody would be able to tell what they did, they climbed down the booth. Actually, Sidharth climbed down while he raised his arms towards Shehnaaz so that she could pounce on him. She really couldn't move, it hurt.

When they reached home, everybody looked worriedly at Shehnaaz and she found the opportunity to go into her room. She really didn't want to sit right now before bathing.

As she bathed, she thought about Sidharth. His beautiful face, which was no less than that of a Greek God and the way he smiled, as if lighting the whole world. He was her Adonis!

She loved him and she never wanted to be apart  from him ever. Shehnaaz probably never realised how he became so important to her.

But what next? Probably marriage... As Shehnaaz thought about it, she couldn't help but blush at the thought of becoming his bride.

She could imagine how beautiful it would be when he will come donned in a sherwani and marry her. But the very next moment, her eyes dimmed.

Everything seems okay but he didn't seem to be thinking about getting married at all. When they were travelling towards Punjab, she had even hinted to him that she was okay with the idea of marriage, but he hadn't taken any measures.