47.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth started spending more time together. They would go on long drives and to coffee houses, making sure that they were not papped together.

To say the least, it was too much fun. Hide and seek all the time and making a hundred strategies before meeting each other, was addicting.

They felt like they were teenagers, instead of celebs. The feeling was similar, Shehnaaz would cover herself up from head to toe with cap and glasses.

Sidharth would also hide himself. One Thursday, they both were free and although they could have easily met in one of their houses, they wanted to meet outside.

"Shehnaaz do not, keep your hair open please! And don't wear anything in which you have been snapped before!", he told her for the umpteenth time.

"Mein befkoof hun? Mujhe bhi pta hai ki kya karna hai!", she scoffed on the video call. She was combing her hair in a pony tail while talking to him simultaneously.

"Aur han pichli baar tu hi kisi paprazzi ko dekh ke smile karne lag gya tha! Mtlb agar ignore Kar deta toh kuch ho jata?

Par nhi, hum toh daant faad ke smile karenge aur jinhe nahi pta ki hum kaun hain, unhe bhi batayenge!", Shehnaaz scoffed.

"Oh please! Wo yaad hai pichle mahine when we met in that cafe in Malad, what did you do?", Sidharth asked with squinting eyes.

"What did I do?", she asked, fully knowing what he was talking about.

"Two girls were talking about your book, aur tune kya kiya? Zor zor se bolne lag gyi, 'Sidharth dekh meri book'. Usse se toh kisi ko pta chalta hi nhi na ki Shehnaaz hai!", Sidharth taunted.

"Kitni purani baat hai wo! Humein pichli baatein bhool ke aage badhna chahiye, aise ek gyaani baba ne bhi bola hai!", Shehnaaz said with a proud smile.

"Kaunse dhongi baba hain ye?", Sidharth asked as he chuckled.

"Sidhaaaarthh! Kya hai?", she whined.

"Mein sachchi bol ri hun, I will stand you up! Wait karta reh jaega mera aur mein nhi aaungi!", she warned him.

"Chal paka mat! Apni car se toh nhi aayegi na, kyunki teri car toh pehchante hain wo log!", Sidharth asked in concern.

"Mein aa jaungi, uski tension mat le par agar tu nhi pohoncha merse pehle toh tera mu mein khud todungi, kasam lage mujhe!", Shehnaaz said as she finally pinned back her hair.

She was applying lip balm and that left him in awe of her. She slightly pressed her lips together as she tried to apply it evenly, making him go crazy.

He was awestruck by how beautiful she looked even when she was simply getting ready. Shehnaaz stood up and he saw what she was wearing.

It was a cute denim jumpsuit with yellow off shoulder top beneath. It was his favourite colour and though she would never agree, but she deliberately wore this colour whenever they both met.

"Sidharth?", she called out to him when he didn't speak for a long time.

"Yeah?", he asked as soon as his chain of thoughts about Shehnaaz looking like an absolute munchkin, broke.

"Abb mein jaun, I mean yahan se jaun taaki wahan aa sakun?", she asked, making him chuckle and nod.

Shehnaaz took a scarf before leaving and wrapped it around her neck, covering half of her face. Before she could move out, Baaz called out from behind.

"Sana? Kidhar jaa rahi hai?", he asked.

"Wo...uhh meri meeting hai!", she spoke confidently.

"Meeting? Par aaj subha toh Kaushal ka call Aya tha tabhi usne bola ki tu free hai!", baaz said confusedly.