32.

Siya couldn't get enough of Shehnaaz. She had missed her mama obviously, but how could she miss the chance of meeting her favourite author.

"Aap mujhe autograph doge? Mtlb meri books pe, mtlb jo aapki books hain unpe autograph mere liye?", she asked Shehnaaz.

"Oye kitna chipkegi usse?", Sidharth asked as he came and sat beside both of them in the garden area.

Rati and Shivani were trying really hard to make an impression on Siya but it wasn't working. The first reason was obviously because Shehnaaz was her favourite author.

It's said that what you write reflects you and if that's true then Shehnaaz was her favourite human being.

The way she had written about life and about love, about the struggles, it reflected her and Siya felt like Shehnaaz was an inspiration to her.

"Kya mama? It's not everyday that you get to meet your favourite author!", Siya said.

"Oh now i remember!", Sidharth said out of the blue.

"Kya?", Siya and Shehnaaz asked together.

"Tu apne 20th birthday pe isi se milne ke liye ro rahi thi!", he said and Siya laughed.

"Mujhe bhi batao kya baat hai?", Shehnaaz asked in confusion.

"Abbe iska 20th birthday thaa aur ye teri Saari books padh chuki thi. Ab mein celebrity hun toh zidd jar ri thi ki connections ke through milwa do Sana se kisi tra. Meine use bola bhi ki milwa deta agar pta hota teri Sana kaun hai. Bohot royi thi ye!", Sidharth said in exasperation. Shehnaaz gasped.

"I had no idea that I write so well!", Shehnaaz said.

"Oh you do, you do!", Siya said in a matter of factly tone.

"This is so cool!", Siya said.

She was smiling at both Sidharth and Shehnaaz. They both were looking so very adorable together and Siya wasn't a child.

She could see through whatever her mama was feeling. Sidharth's feelings were a bit obvious, but she knew very well that even Shehnaaz felt something for her mama.

She had read about how Shehnaaz feels about love, in her books. Whatever was happening between both of them in the real world seemed like it was parallel to the book.

"What is cool?", Sidharth and Shehnaaz asked in confusion.

"That you both are friends, best of friends! Like wowww. Ab Sana di humse milna aa sakti hain!", Siya exclaimed.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz fell into deep thoughts. Meeting each other outside Bigg Boss, well they both have thought about that.

Shehnaaz still felt somewhere that maybe he won't meet her after BB but Sidharth, he was sure that they both are going to meet so very often.

He would pursue her fully, once they are out of the house. It wasn't as if he was taking less efforts inside the house but then what could he do amidst 150 cameras.

He would pursue her outside, when nobody is looking at what they both are doing. Sidharth's thoughts then went towards Siya calling Shehnaaz 'di'. What the hell, he thought.

"Idhar mein Shehnaaz ko siya ki mami banana chahta hun aur udhar ye Siya ki bachchi ne di di,aga ke rakha hai!", he thought to himself.

The buzzer rang and Rati's sister-in-law, Kassh came inside. She was totally interested in making sure that Sidharth and Rati could become a pair.

As everybody sat together, she started hyping both of them. "Baahar toh log Sach mein Paagal ho re hain tumhare aur Sidharth ke liye!", Kassh said.