22.

It had been more than a week now since Sidharth had not been in the house and there hadn't been even a single day when Shehnaaz hadn't asked about him.

She was growing impatient with each passing moment and it seemed justified as well because there was no news of him.

She was doing well with his t-shirt, it was giving her all the comfort that she needed and the letter was still tucked inside her bag safely.

Today, she didn't know what got into her, she took the scissors and cut her hairt from front, giving them a look if bangs.

And well, when someone asked why she did that, she answered, "Bore ho rahi thi toh kar liya!".

Well, it would have been a big disaster if the look hadn't suited her, but strangely, she looked much more pretty with those bangs. She looked so very adorable with those hair covering almost all of her forehead.

She was unusually happy today, and she felt like dressing up after so many days. Shehnaaz was chirpy and bubbly today and everybody could see that.

After Sidharth had left, this was the first time she looked so energetic and enthusiastic. She wore a red coloured salwar and a long white shirt on top of it, with a red sequenced heart.

Shehnaaz happily applied a bit of make up and pulled her hair into a messy bun, leaving the bangs to cover her forehead. She was having lunch when the bigg boss's sound resonated.

"Bigg Boss chahte hain ki Shehnaaz confession room mein aayen!", it said.

Shehnaaz's movements halted and she looked at nothing in particular as her eyes popped out. She licked her fingers and tried looking around to find the tissue box.

"Hayeee tissue do jaldi, yar lipstick do na koi please!", she said as she hurriedly wiped away her hands. "Aaj toh Shehnaaz se chitthi padh walo!", Vikas said and everybody laughed.

Shehnaaz was so very nervous. Why has she been called inside, she wondered. But whatever it was, Shehnaaz was already feeling really positive too.

She made her way towards the confession room and everybody followed her movement. On the other hand, Sidharth made his way inside the confession room through the secret room.

He was wearing a maroon colored sweat shirt, looking so very hot. It didn't seem like he had been ill and had just recovered. Sidharth had almost no swelling now and he smiled as soon as he sat in the big couch in the room.

"Bigg boss aapka ek baar fir swaagat karte hain", BB said and he smiled.

"Thank you bb", he replied.

"Kaise hain ab aap?", BB asked.

"Bass thodi si swelling aur thodi pains, Baaki sab toh theek hi hai!", Sidharth said.

"Sidharth aap thodi der rukiye!", BB said and Sidharth nodded.

Shehnaaz crossed her fingers, something she always does when she is super nervous. Right now, she was, because she had no idea what was going to happen inside the room.

She had never been called inside just like that. She opened the door softly and her eyes popped out when she saw who was sitting inside.

Her hands went towards her face to cover her mouth and she looked at him in disbelief. As Sidharth heard the door creak open, he looked behind expectantly.

Somewhere, he knew that why he had been asked to wait. He was feeling so nervous, Sidharth was literally freaking out.

He grinned widely when he saw a surprised Shehnaaz and then he noticed what she was wearing and her new hair style. He missed her so much and seeing her after days, reminded him about it.