35.

After almost half an hour, Shehnaaz came out of the confession room.

Since Sidharth, baaz and Siya were already waiting for her on the couch outside the room, Sidharth instantly opened the glass door for her. She didn't bother looking at him.

Yeah, she was injured but that didn't mean that she had forgotten what side Sidharth had played on.

She really didn't give a rat's ass to which team Sidharth played in, but today it was an individual game.

There were no teams and he could have decided with whom he wanted to play with. He chose the wrong side which lead Shehnaaz out of the game.

Nope, she didn't mind not being able to get a direct pass to the semi-finals, but she was hurt that Sidharth was involved too. When she royally ignored him, Sidharth sighed.

Although, she wasn't talking to him right now, but that didn't mean that he wouldn't hold her and take her towards the bed.

"Please inhe bolo ki rehne dein!", Shehnaaz said to Baaz and Siya, basically talking indirectly to Sidharth.

Everytime they fought, they both just became so very silly and it's so much fun to watch them like that.

"Ise bol mein nhi chodunga!", Sidharth said.

"Ihne bol do ki mere paun ek dum theek hain!", Shehnaaz said.

"Ise bol ki usse mujhe koi farak nhi padta!", he replied.

"Inhe bol do ki Yeh apne team members ko help karein, mujhe nhi!", she scoffed, while making no attempt to move away from him.

"Ise pucho ki kyun karun mein unki help? Wo mere team mein mein hain, par meri best friend toh wo hai jiski mein help kar ra hun abhi!", he said cheekily with a puppy face.

"Ihne bol do ki mein inki best friend nhi hun!", she said angrily, looking away.

"Ise pucho ki meine Kab bola ki Yeh meri best friend hai?", Sidharth asked, trying hard to control his laughter.

Shehnaaz's eyes widened and she gasped as she looked at him. This man actually had the audacity to piss her off more even after all of this.

"You!", Shehnaaz gritted her teeth.

"Ihne bol do Jaake dafa ho jayen!", she seethed in anger.

"Ise bol do ki mein dafa nhi hone wala!", he replied clearly.

"Yar aap donno Humein bolne toh de nhi rahe!", Siya spoke in between.

"Han! Hum jaa rahe hain, bolte raho ek dusre ko jo bolna hai!", baaz said.

Siya agreed with him and they both made their way outside the house and towards the garden area. "Aren't they so adorable?", Siya asked baaz.

He just looked at her all confused and then smiled. "So, you think ki unke beech kuch chal ra hai?", he asked.

Siya stopped and looked at him, probably scared of telling a brother that some man was pursuing his sister.

"Mujhe bhi lagta hai ki kuch hai!", baaz said, making Siya relax.

"Really?", she asked.

Baaz nodded, "Meine Shehnaaz ko itna affect hote huye Ayaan ke sath bhi nhi dekha!", he said.

"Her ex-fiance, you mean?", she asked and baaz nodded.

"She says that Sidharth is just a friend, par wo meri behen hai. Mein wo baatein bhi jaanta hun jo wo khud ko btane se darti hai!", baaz said.