60.

"....huh? Bakwaas mat kar. Tu mazaak mat Kiya Kar aisi baaton pe, please!", she said with a frown.

"Mein mazaak nhi kar ra! What is this love? Humare beech mein kahan se? We both needed to have fun and we did, let's just keep it that way!", he said.

Shehnaaz comprehended again and again what he just said. It's not him speaking, he never talks like this and he never uses  words like these.

"Sidharth, is something wrong?", she asked, her voice cracking up.

"Han galat toh hai na! Tum piche hi padd gyi ho! I mean let's be real, tujhe ye toh nhi laga tha naa that I am really in love with you!", Sidharth spoke.

"Come on Shehnaaz you are smarter than this! Why would I even look at you? Tera fiance reh chuka hai, aur tujhe chodd bhi chuka hai! I would never be with you!", he said as he looked the other way.

Shehnaaz just couldn't say anything, his words were becoming blur to her. He can never be this brutal with words, then what's wrong with him right now.

"Sidharth agar kuch hua hai, toh bol. We will make it right!", Shehnaaz said as she cupped his face.

Sidharth jerked her hands away, "No, just stay away. You are my problem, ek dum chewing gum ki tra chipak gyi ho!", he said as he made his way towards the door.

"Sidharth! Sidharth!", she tried calling out after him to stop him, but he didn't look back. Shehnaaz slumped on the floor with a thud as she heard him open his car and drive away.

He ended it all, but what did he end actually? It had never started at the first place abd that was what he had just told her. Shehnaaz pulled up her knees closer to her chest as she kept her head on them and cried.

Her body shook as she remembered what he had said, "We both wanted to have some fun!". Was it all just fun for him? No, it couldn't be. He was so very involved with her.

Sidharth walked out of the house and into his car, he drove a bit and then parked his car at the side of an unknown road. He breathed rapidly and then broke down.

Today was the day that he had been waiting for forever, since the time he had met her. And she said it, she not only likes him, she is in love with him.

He loves her, she loves him, that's all what he wanted, then why was this happening right now. Couldn't this happen a bit earlier or maybe a bit late?

Atleast he should have been given some time to be happy about her confession. Sidharth has actually waited for a long long time for this and when it happened today, it took away everything from him.

He covered his face with his hands and cried. This is what his fate was like. Everytime he got something worth struggling for, it gets snatched away from him.

What would Shehnaaz ne feelings right now? Sidharth couldn't stop thinking how much he had hurt her, she was actually begging him to stay.

The look on her face when he left her, was still haunting him. She was sobbing as she tried to hold him back from his arm, asking him to say that it was all just a prank.

Would she trust him, after this? Sidharth knew that she had taken a lot of time to open up to him, she would definitely close up after this. Then Sidharth feared the only thing that could actually take away Shehnaaz from him.

What if she tried to kill herself? No, no, no! That can't be, she has promised him that she wouldn't dare do that, but even he had promised her that he would be by his side always.

If he had broken his promise then she has all the rights to do that too. Before he could think about her, he got a call, the same call that he got on the morning.