Greetings

Hey guys!

Many of you have been commenting that I am twisting stories and you guys are tired of sad stories.

But if you want everything to be happy all the time, then it's not called a story and I hope you guys know that.

Somebody said that these types of things don't even happen in real life and you are right.

Jo real life mein nhi ho Sakta, stories mein wahi hota hai!

I hope you guys know that it's just a fiction and to make it interesting and attention grabbing, aren't ups and downs necessary?

Do you want me to write a pure vanilla story with any content?

And, you guys have been reading my story or rather stories for so long, accept the kidnapping incident in A LOVE STORY OR NOT 2, when have I ever stretched the sad incidents?

I make sure to end the sad situations as early as possible. Further, if I have put in a particular scene then it's obviously necessary for story to move forward.

With all due respect, if anybody thinks that twists are too much and you aren't able to take it, please don't read because I won't change any part that I have put.

For thinking about each and every part, it takes me a lot of time and efforts to write it. If you merely want me to get it over with, then it simply means not thinking about my efforts.

Thank you to all the lovelies who have faith in what I write!