29.

Shehnaaz woke up when the sun rays fell on her face. She groaned a bit as the light directly hit her eyes and then she adjusted eyes to it.

"Fuck!", she mumbled when she felt her sore neck. It was paining badly and then she noticed exactly where she was, in Sidharth's arms.

Her facial expressions relaxed seeing him beside her and a soft smile enveloped on her face. He looked so handsome, more than that he looked serene, so very relaxed.

Shehnaaz swore that she could just look at him sleeping for hours and not get bored. She couldn't help as her hand made it's way towards his face, she caressed his shaved face and smiled.

Her smile grew bigger as her hand traced down her face, she knew somewhere inside her heart that he is more than just a friend to her.

But she was scared of accepting it. She has been betrayed so badly that now even the thought of loving someone terrified her.

It wasn't love that she feared, what came after love was what made her run away from it.

Shehnaaz could accept or deny it all she wants but she knew that she was not capable of loving or maybe of being loved.

How lucky or fortunate does a person has to be to get back the same amount of love in return that they give. It seems totally impossible.

How can two people love each other equally? According to her the only form of true love that exists in one sided. Because when two people love each other, they always end up getting seperated.

One of them might cheat on the other, or maybe one of them falls out of love with the other. But is it possible, falling out of love?

How can you unlove somebody you love so much, she wondered? Sidharth groaned and Shehnaaz came back from her lala land. She was about to take away her hand, when Sidharth just grabbed her wrist.

He opened his eyes and looked at her, she was looking like somebody who has been caught red handedly. "Were you ogling me Miss Gill?", Sidharth asked.

Shehnaaz nodded absent mindedly, she was lost in him that she didn't even know what he was asking. Sidharth's eyes opened widely as he smirked at her, she realised what she just did.

Shehnaaz instantly shook her head, "No! I wasn't!", she said.

"Yes you were!", Sidharth said proudly.

"In your stupid dreams!", Shehnaaz scoffed and tried to get her hand out of his grip.

"Mere sapnon mein toh bohot kuch hota hai!", he muttered sadly.

He dreamt of her reciprocating the love that he feels for her, if only it was as easy as his dream.

He could happily live in the dream sequence forever if they were as beautiful as the thought of Shehnaaz loving him back.

Soon, the morning music rang and they both left each other awkwardly. In the swiftness of getting away from each other, they both fell on the ground with a thud.

Asin saw them laying on the ground and came close. "Kal tak toh bed pe the, aaj idhar?", he asked, trying hard not to laugh.

He sort of understood that the music might have alerted them and that's how they both ended up falling.

Shehnaaz stood up weirdly and tucked the hair strand behind her ear as she made her way inside the house.

Sidharth also followed behind her. They both still haven't talked.

She needed him beside her tomorrow but they still hadn't solved their issues and Shehnaaz wasn't somebody who would let this go just like that.

Before he could get an opportunity to talk to her, she went inside the washroom to freshen up. Sidharth sighed and went towards their bed, to wait for her.