17.

"Bohot achchi tra yaad hai!", Sidharth said. "Sachchi bta darr gyi thi na uss din tu?", Sidharth asked and laughed loudly, thinking about that day.

"Paagal Hai? Mein terse nhi dari thi, tere liye dari thi!", Shehnaaz said.

"Huh?", Sidharth asked, not being able to understand the meaning of what she said. So, she started explaining.

Sidharth angrily packed his stuff that he would require to stay inside and went towards the jail. He was a bit off with Shehnaaz because well, she had forgiven Param for nominating her instead of Mahima.

Sidharth had thought that atleast now Shehnaaz will leave him and forget about him but she went ahead and forgave him when he apologised.

He wasn't talking to her and Shehnaaz had noticed the awkwardness but said nothing. She felt that being in jail alone with him would be a good time to sort things out because well, otherwise, they are always surrounded with some or the other person.

She hesitantly looked at him and looked away almost instantly when she looked at his angry face. He dumped his stuff on his bed which was right beside Shehnaaz's and muttered some angry curses under his breath before gritting his teeth.

As soon as the gate of the jail was locked, Sidharth went inside the small washroom of the jail and after that, all that could be heard was the sound of him punching the walls.

Shehnaaz's eyes popped out and she gulped. What if he hurts himself?, this was the first thought that came to her mind. He was punching the walls and that might bruise his knuckles.

"Sidharth?", she called out softly and then realised that he wouldn't have even heard her. So, Shehnaaz tried calling out to him loudly, "Sidharth?".

"Hmmm?", he said and the punching sound stopped for a bit. But before Shehnaaz could relax, the sound started again.

She sighed as she said, "Kya kar ra hai tu?", she asked.

"Kuch nhi!", he replied.

"Toh ye awaazein kuch nhi karne se aati hain?", she asked.

"Shehnaaz gussa mat dila!", he said.

"Pehle bahar aa!", she said.

"Aa hi jaunga. Andarr toh baitha nhi rahunga na", he scoffed.

He and his comebacks, should have a different fanbase, Shehnaaz thought. "Nhi tu abhi bahar aa. Kasam lage tujhe!", she used the ultimate weapon and he obviously had to come out.

Sidharth had liked her from the very first day, so how could he let her down. And Shehnaaz, well she wondered what the hell was she doing.

"Kasam dedo apni use? Kyun? Bhai wo kya lagta hai tera ki ise kasam dedi itni chaud mein? Ab wo bahar nhi aaya toh aur besti ho jaegi. Hayee rabba..", Shehnaaz thought.

But then, the very next moment, the punching stopped and the door clicked open, making her smile widely. She grinned when Sidharth came out and then dropped that grin when he spared her no look.

"Tu merese gussa hai?", she asked.

"Mein kyun gussa hounga?", he asked.

"Tu hai!", she said stubbornly.

"Mein gussa hun yan nhi ye kaun decide karega, mein yan tum?", he asked her in irritation.

"Mein!", Shehnaaz said and giggled.

His anger subsided as he heard her, obviously, she could be the only one who was so unpredictable. "Ab bta chal kya hua?", she asked again.

Sidharth tried to explain her calmly that how stupid and gullible she looked when she forgave him. Shehnaaz just smiled in return and explained him why she did that.