8.

Shehnaaz shook her head gesturing a 'no', when Sidharth kept a plate full of food in front her. Sidharth insisted but she kept on telling him that she wasn't hungry.

"Baby kha le please!", Sidharth said.

"Mujhe sachchi bhook nhi hai Sidharth. Tu kha na, mein yahin baithi hun!", she assured him. But Sidharth wasn't the one who would listen.

He pulled the chair on which Shehnaaz was sitting close to him through its leg support and Shehnaaz gasped seeing the way he brought the chair closer.

Sidharth smirked in satisfaction. He knew that she was impressed. He broke a morsel and kept it in front of her mouth.

She shook her head but opened her mouth instantly when she saw him glaring at her. And just like that, Sidharth made her have diner while he ate from the same plate as well.

In  afternoon itself, Rati had changed her bed because so many contestants had left and everybody now had a bed for themselves.

They didn't know that so many new contestants would be joining them and so, Sidharth was alone on his bed. When he saw Shehnaaz moving towards her bed, he grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

She looked at him in confusion, and grew further confused when she saw Sidharth shifting the things from the side drawer and storage area of the bed she slept in, towards his bed.

"Kya kar ra hai?", she asked.

"Pehle din jitne contestants the, aaj fir utne hi ho gye hain toh sabko bed share karna hai. Tu aur mein mere wala bed share karenge!", he said.

He had left absolutely no room for discussion and then again, what was there to be discussed about.

Sharing a bed with Sidharth was better than sharing it with others whom she didn't like or with the new ones, whom she didn't know.

She was okay with it, but didn't show her happiness. Shehnaaz's mind was still stuck at Himani and it became worst when she entered the bedroom area with Asin and Rati.

This came as a shocker because no matter how Rati was, the four of them were friends and Shehnaaz had absolutely not expected Asin to be standing with her. Sidharth looked up when he felt Shehnaaz gasp and then followed her gaze.

Two of his close friends were standing with the woman who had triggered the emotions of the girl he felt for.

He so wanted to yell at them but what was he supposed to tell them. They weren't to be blamed because even they didn't know everything between Himani and Shehnaaz.

But hadn't they seen the way Shehnaaz stopped talking as soon as Himani entered and wasn't this the perfect indication of Himani and Shehnaaz sharing a past which was not that positive.

Sidharth wondered why they took her side instead of Shehnaaz's and he just couldn't face Shehnaaz right now. He could sense her insecurities, her fears and her disappointments rising up.

This is all what she had been fearing forever since Himani had ruined her reputation in the industry.

When she looked at Himani, she gave her a big fat smirk and Shehnaaz knew that she had started playing her game. Shehnaaz never knew from where Himani's hatred came from.

She swore that she had never even met Himani, until one day, out of nowhere, Himani accused her off copying her work.

Shehnaaz still doesn't know why she accused her of that, but she did remember the day when Himani released her book which had the sane plot as Shehnaaz's, but Shehnaaz knew that it was no coincidence that there ideas matched.