5.

It was the very first WKW and everybody was getting ready to be at their best. Sidharth wore a casual brown jacket and when he entered the washroom area, his eyes were ready to come out.

Shehnaaz wore a soft pink coloured blouse and a matching coloured plazo beneath it.

She had curled her hair and although the hair suited her outfit, Sidharth has concluded that she looked better with straight hair and he is going to tell this to her some day, when they are more close as friends.

They made their way towards the big TV screen, as soon as Salman sir entered. To Sidharth's utter dismay, somehow, Shehnaaz and Param were the real connection inside the house.

He wondered if she and Param were a connection then how come he and Shehnaaz weren't.

The connection was chosen by the housemates and so he could say nothing, except nod his head for Param and Shehnaaz, when he was asked about the connections.

Didn't the housemates see how close he and Shehnaaz were? Then, how did they both ended up being on that connection couch. It should have been Shehnaaz and Sidharth.

But, the situation outside was quite different. The housemates would have failed to notice the growing fondness between both of them, but the audience didn't.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were generally alone with each other and so the housemates might not know about their tuning, but the audience has seen it.

They had seen the very first day when Shehnaaz and Sidharth talked about stars, they had seen how Shehnaaz had adjusted his mic.

They had seen her trying to relax his anger and they had seen the taunt Sidharth threw at her when Param said what he said about a kiss.

They were all gushing about both of them but the fact that both of their images still needed to be improved was a big hindrance for the audience support them.

Many might have searched the names SIDHARTH SHUKLA and SHEHNAAZ GILL, when they entered the house and now they all knew what controversies they belonged to.

Thus, supporting them was kind of difficult for them but the way they both were individually and together, made the audience question the articles printed in newspapers about them both.

They had seen what Shehnaaz had said about not wanting to be an option. She was so honest and clear about what she wanted, then how could she plagiarise somebody's work.

And Sidharth, he was just so sweet and funny with Shehnaaz. He was 39, but everytime he was with her, his inner child would come out and it was indeed difficult for people to believe in those articles.

So even though the articles said something so extreme about them, there were people who were instantly taken up by them when they saw Sidharth and Shehnaaz talking under the night sky, the very first day.

Shehnaaz knew that she was going home. She had come here to prove her innocence but she didn't even get a chance.

It was obvious that people hated and disliked her and now she was nominated in the very first week, they wouldn't even save her because she had actually not shown her real self till now.

But she was wrong. She had done a lot. Shehnaaz had stuck the chords of the hearts of many people. They might not idolize her, but they didn't dislike her as well.

People have concluded that she was quite cute and adorable, and so very likeable. So Salman sir finally told Shehnaaz the outcome of her being nominated, "Shehnaaz aap iss hafte ke liye safe hain!".

Shehnaaz instantly looked at Sidharth and he was grinning like a fool, as he looked at her. She pouted her lips and blinked her eyes, telling him that she had already told him not to worry.