65.

"Abb ise kaise pehnun?", Shehnaaz asked herself as she stood on front of the wall sized mirror in her room.

Maa has gifted her a saree for diwali celebrations and she knew nothing about it. Although, she was an actress and a model too but she had never worn a saree in her career.

And she didn't have time to learn about the things that were not required for her profession. Even mumma wasn't at home, otherwise she could have just gone to her.

Mumma had gone to Sidharth's place since morning for helping out Maa with the arrangements.

Papa wasn't at home because, he had gone for some business meets and well, baaz was hanging out with Siya right now. They both had strangely found a perfect bond amidst themselves.

Shehnaaz was glad that they both could settle on a common status, because she had no idea whether Baaz even liked Siya or not.

Shehnaaz just hoped that either Sita gets over Baaz or Baaz realises that he likes Siya, otherwise it's going to be a big mess.

And now since, she and Sidharth were together, it was definitely going to affect their relationship. She sighed as she tried to drape it around her the way some lady on the youtube channel was teaching.

"Ye dikhne mein toh itna asaan sa hai, aur abb baandh rahi hun toh ho no ra!", she said in exasperation.

She was on the verge of pulling her hair and scream as much as she could when she heard a knock at her door.

She instantly looked through the small whole as to who it was and when she noticed that it was just Sidharth, she didn't bother covering herself Up.

Sidharth's eyes widened when he saw her in just a blouse and an under skirt which is worn under a saree. "Yeh kya ho ra hai?", he asked, with widened eyes.

Shehnaaz made a puppy face and pulled him inside. "Sidhaaarthhhh! Mujhse saare nhi bandhi jaa rahi!", she complained and sat down on the bed with a thud.

"Ohhhhhh!", he said and sat beside her. "Let me help", he said. Shehnaaz looked at him for a sec before she burst out into giggles.

"Paagal Hai? Mujhse nhi huyi toh terse kaise hogi?", she asked.

"Jab mein model tha, tab ek designer ne ek outfit diya tha jisme plaits tie karne the. Uss outfit ko itni baar pehna ki plaits banane seekh gya. Saree mein bhi toh wahi hota hai na!", he said.

Shehnaaz looked at him with squinted eyes and then nodded. Sidharth remained seated on the bed, while she got the saree.

Sidharth was so tall as compared to her that even after he was seated, he could easily reach till her chest. He huffed and got up and sat on his knees instead, she giggled.

As soon as Sidharth tucked a corner of her saree inside her skirt, on her waist, they both paused. Shehnaaz breathed in, feeling his fingers between her waist and her skirt.

Sidharth couldn't help it as his hand lingered on the same place for much longer than necessary. Both didn't wanted to leave from the position.

Sidharth took out his hand and made her revolve so that he can tuck the saree onto her waist. As she did that, Shehnaaz hadn't realised how close he had come to her.

She couldn't move further when she felt his hot breaths on the back of her waist. She was standing with her back facing him while his hands made their way towards her waist.

She felt shivers run down her spine as he held her by her bare waist. Sidharth could feel her breathing heavily as her stomach moved with rapid speed.