52.

Sidharth banged his hand on the wall, making his knuckles bleed. "Sidharth!", Shehnaaz tried to hold him back as she whimpered.

"Please matt kar! Please, please, Lagg rahi hai tujhe!", she said as she wrapped her hands around his arm, trying to pull him back.

When he heard her fearful whimpers, only then did he let his anger vanish. Instead of getting angry at Ayaan, coaxing Shehnaaz was much more important.

"Matt kar please!", Shehnaaz kept on begging.

Sidharth turned around to look at her swollen eyes and red puffy cheeks, all due to continuous crying. He hugged her close to himself and she let him do that.

Shehnaaz hugged him as tightly as she could, holding him for her dear life and not letting him go. "I am sorry! I am sorry!", she kept on mumbling.

"Sorry kyun bol rahi hai baby?", he asked as he softly continued patting the back of her head.

"Ye meri vja se hua! Tujhe chot lagi na meri vja se.", she said as she sobbed.

"Teri vja se kuch nhi hua hai, samjhi? Pehle rona band kar, Ayaan ko toh mein jaan se Maar dunga!", Sidharth seethed in anger.

"Nhi hum uske sath kuch nhi karenge, bass Restraining order nikalwa lete hain!", she said, in fear.

"Tujhe usse darr lagta hai?", he asked seriously.

"Sidharth darun nhi toh kya karun? Kal wo mere room mein tha, uske paas mera no. Hai!Wo jab chahe mere room mein aa sakta hai!", she said.

Shehnaaz really didn't want to have to do anything with him. "It's been 3 years and he hasn't bothered to even look at me, once! Toh abb kyun?", she wondered.

"Teen saal tak koi contact nhi kiya?", Sidharth asked.

"Nhi kiya, na koi phone calls, na texts, kuch bhi nhi! Karega bhi kyun? He left me, I didn't leave him, toh wo kyun mujhe contact karega?", she asked.

"Kahin uska aur Himani ka break up toh nhi ho gya?", she thought to herself, but didn't say it out loud.

"Whatever it is, let's talk to an officer regarding this!", Sidharth said.

"Nhi. Nhi! Baat badh jaegi faltu mein, we are not common people, hum jo karte hain news mein aata hai!", Shehnaaz said.

"Par kuch toh karna padega naa! Aur baat badh chuki thi tabhi jab wo tere room mein ghusa gya!", Sidharth said as he gritted his teeth.

"Tu shaant ho pehle! Hum kar lete hain, police se baat par unhe bolenge to keep it under the wraps!", Sidharth continued.

"Just a restraining order, nothing more please!", Shehnaaz begged.

Sidharth looked at her in anger, did she still care about him? He thought that Shehnaaz might have gotten over Ayaan but seeing the way she was worried, told him otherwise.

Here, Sidharth was planning to make her confess her love to him and there she was, still concerned about Ayaan.

It pinched Sidharth's heart to see the love of his life, worrying and begging for somebody else. This man had ruined her life, but she still didn't want to complain about him?

Sidharth looked away, not wanting to even look at Shehnaaz right now. He has actually believed that Shehnaaz was the strong headed woman, but it didn't seem like that.

If she still cares about him and loves him, then why the hell did she say that she wants to give Sidharth and herself a chance? "I can not believe this!", he said out loud.