7.

Azhar, Rashika's boyfriend, rumoured to be her fiance, entered the house. Rashika entered the house again just after him and jumped on him, hugging the life out of him.

She looked genuinely happy and Shehnaaz felt herself smiling, seeing the couple. But somewhere, this Azhar seemed a bit weird.

Shehnaaz couldn't point her finger about why she got bad vibes from him, but she just shrugged it away. Why does she care?

And then, the door opened again and entered the person who had ruined Shehnaaz's entire life, ruined her career and forced her to hide herself in her home, which screamed loneliness.

Her hand was held by Sidharth. She looked straight at her and her breathe quickened as she took a few steps backwards, with a blank face.

Shehnaaz's face was devoid of any emotions as she continued straring at that one person who turned her life upside down, pushing her to the edge.

She felt as if she might pass out any moment. Tears welled up in her eyes as some flashbacks came in front of her eyes. The day she tried to kill herself, came in front of her.

She stumbled, but Sidharth held her from falling. It was then that she realised that she wasn't alone with her, others were there too. Sidharth looked down at her, he was beyond confused.

In this past one month, he had seen Shehnaaz being angry, happy, funny, upset, irritated, annoyed, excited, but he had never seen her be scared of somebody and he had no idea why she was behaving like that.

There she was, Himani Khurana, the one who was of the cause of everything that has been happening around in her life but she was just half the cause, the other half was caused by that man.

Shehnaaz despised both of them but more than that, she was scared of them. They had ruined her and they can do it again, especially when Shehnaaz was finally moving ahead.

Himani smirked at her and she gulped, tears started flowing out of her eyes. She just blankly stared at her as Himani shook hands with everybody and then made her way towards her and Sidharth.

Sidharth, not knowing what relation Himani had with Shehnaaz, stretched his hand out to greet her. He felt Shehnaaz shiver under his touch. She was shaking badly.

Instead of taking Sidharth's hand, Himani pulled him in for a hug, Sidharth was taken aback but patted her back awkwardly because he didn't want to come out as somebody rude.

He looked at Shehnaaz. He face was red and her whole body shook terribly. Sidharth's hand which held her hand, moved too because of the way she was shaking.

Himani moved towards her and smiled, raised an eyebrow, making her know that she is back. Shehnaaz stumbled back and Sidharth held her firmly.

"Shehnaaz kya hua?", he asked worriedly.

Himani stretched out her hand in front of her, Shehnaaz gripped Sidharth's hand tightly, digging her nails at the back of his hand. Sidharth twitched due to the sudden grip.

Shehnaaz's other hand clutched her gown. The very next moment Shehnaaz loosened her grip on his hand and then left it completely, as she turned around and went inside the house.

She ran straight inside the washroom area and locked herself in one of the washrooms. Sidharth was shocked by her behaviour, he had never seen her behave like this.

"Arre Shehnaaz toh mujhse mili hi nhi!", Himani said.

Sidharth didn't fail to notice the familiarity with which Himani took Shehnaaz's name and the way Shehnaaz started behaving weirdly as soon as she saw her.