6.

This was the 4th WKW and thus the first finale. Shehnaaz had a sinking feeling in her stomach, not knowing what was it's cause. She felt fear crippling inside her heart.

Something bad was going to happen, her heart told her. Sidharth was noticing her since morning. She had been lost somewhere and wasn't her usual self.

He went towards her, when nobody was around because he wanted to make sure that she is comfortable before telling him what's bothering her.

"Aye moti, idhar aa!", he gestured with his fingers.

Shehnaaz looked at him and with a dull face, made her way towards the balloon bed in the washroom area. Sidharth pulled her close to him as he slid his arm across her shoulder.

"Ab bta kya hua?", he asked her.

"Kuch nhi!", she lied, lost again. But it was the truth as well because she really didn't know what was wrong. She had been inside the house for 1 month and hadn't felt like this even once.

Infact, she hadn't felt like this in the past 2 years. The last time she felt like this was when she had been betrayed and forced to reveal her identity as an author.

"Mujhse jhut bolegi? Chal bta ki kya hua!", Sidharth asked her again as he squeezed her shoulders, assuring her that whatever it is, she can tell him.

"Sidharth mujhe kuch weird sa feel ho ra hai. Last time when I felt it, it was during....", Shehnaaz immediately fell silent.

She hadn't told Sidharth anything about her past and she didn't even want to. It was not because she feared that he would misunderstand her, but because she didn't want to visit her horrifying past.

"During?", he asked with a frown.

"Uhhhh...mera mtlb ki mujhe aise bohot time se feel nhi hua. And whenever I feel like this, something or the other happens!", Shehnaaz said.

"Gadhi hai tu poori! Kuch nhi hoga. Dekh tu toh nominated bhi nhi hai, aur koi task bhi nhi hai, toh kya hoga?", Sidharth asked her sweetly.

Shehnaaz forced a smile towards him and then nodded. Before they could talk any further, Salman sir had already arrived.

He told them that Rashika, Debolina and Shivani were the ones who were evicted, leaving behind Shehnaaz, Sidharth, Param, Mahima, Asin and Rati.

Sidharth was happy because Rashika's eviction clearly meant that the audience liked him more and if they were voting for him against Rashika, then it simply meant that maybe he has changed his image altogether.

Shehnaaz was happy too, not because Rashika was going, but because Sidharth had finally managed to show them what the real Sidharth is and just maybe, people will now forget about those articles.

Again, she felt a weird sort of nervousness and fear inside her. She started breathing heavily, not knowing what was wrong.

Sidharth nudged her and shot up an eyebrow, asking her what was wrong but she just smiled and shook her head, telling him that it was nothing.

Sidharth wasn't convinced but since the episode was still going on, he let it go for now. He would ask her later about all of this, Sidharth thought.

They were having a break and people were scattered all around the house, some were in the living area, some in the washroom while some were in the kitchen.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth were in the garden area. "Babyyy!", he called out to her sweetly and she for the first time, during the whole day, smiled genuinely.

"Arre wahh Shehnaaz smile kar ri hai! Agar mujhe pta hota ki tujhe sirf mere mu se baby sunna hai, toh mein pehle hi bol deta na!", Sidharth teased dramatically.