Greetings

Hey guys,

I realised that it has been a lot of days since the last time I interacted with you all or replied to your comments.

So, How are you guys?

Even if I don't reply to the messages, I read each and every one of them and that makes me feel warm and loved. Sometimes, they are so funny that stomach hurts!

I am simply taking this opportunity to greet all of you lovelies who read my story so diligently.

Since, I am working on a lot of internship projects I hardly get any time and even if I do get it, I use it to write the story. I hope you all forgive me for that.

Thank you for all the comments, votes and views!

Also, I will be coming up with a new story since SHAAYAD only has about 20 to 25 chapters left.

My new story will be including a lot of genres related to romance.

Many people have been asking me to write about office romance while some want to see romance between a college student and a professor.

So, the good news is that my new story will include both types of romance. It will include office romance as well as student teacher romance. However, it will not be that typical romance.

I have already roughly sketched the plot but how do you guys think the plot will develop?

I am excited for my new story and I hope that I will be given same love for my next book as well!

I love you all and you all are my lovers❤️