37.

It was just 4 days before the finale and the press conference had went smoothly.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth answered the questions so very confidently, that soon the press forgot that they were targeting both of them.

They enjoyed talking to both of them so much, that the whole conference went as they continued joking with Sidnaaz. The housemates were lazily passing their time while laying on the bed.

But Shehnaaz, well she was the energy ball of the house and so even if everybody was sleeping, it can't be expected from her that she would rest too.

Right now she was busy waking up Sidharth, "Uthhh jaaa!", she said. Sidharth just hummed in response.

"Kutte uthh!", she said as she took a fistful of his hair and pulled them.

"Aaahhhhh moti, Paagal Hai kya?", Sidharth asked angrily.

"Uthh tu!", she warned him.

"Tu baal chodd pehle fir uthunga!", Sidharth said.

"Nope! Tu uth pehle!", Shehnaaz said.

"Pehle chodd!", came his reply.

"Pehle Uthhh!", she whined.

"Pehle chodd!", clearly, Sidharth was in no mood to back down. Shehnaaz huffed and left his hair.

As soon as she did that, Sidharth grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards himself. Shehnaaz gasped and her eyes widened as she collided with his chest with a thud.

Their faces were a few inches apart, and his eyes were still shut. He was sleeping after all. "Sone de naa baby!", he said in a husky tone.

Shehnaaz raised her eyebrows in the most innocent way possible, gulped and started biting her lower lip. She had list her voice.

Being so close to him, made her realise the fact that he was so hot. It was like he was aging like a fine wine. She just wanted to trace her fingers across his features, but she was so spellbound to do something.

Shehnaaz blinked her eyes as she continued looking at him. After some time, when Sidharth felt that Shehnaaz hadn't spoken or moved, he opened his eyes to see the most beautiful view in front of his eyes.

He knew that he wanted to wake up with this view for life and beyond, if possible. Her hair were covering his face, they were like a curtain for both of them, keeping them hidden underneath.

Sidharth's hand involuntary went towards her face as she looked at him with...love? He wondered whether its love or not. "Kuch feel karti hai mere liye?", his eyes asked.

Shehnaaz eyes fluttered and she looked away as if answering his unasked question. "Bass ek baar bol de!", he said, not saying it through his mouth.

"Kaise?", came her reply.

"Meri taraf dekh aur smile kar de, mein samajh jaunga!", he answered silently.

Shehnaaz looked at him scaredly, "Aur agar smile nhi kar paayi toh?", she asked like a child who is scared of the upcoming outcome.

"Toh kuch nhi hoga! Intezaar karunga jab tak meri taraf dekh ke smile nhi kar deti, tab tak!", he said.

"Tu smile nhi kar sakti toh mein kar deta hun!", he said as a soft smile made its way on his lips.

Shehnaaz looked at him, she looked vulnerable. It seemed as if she wanted to lay herself bare in front of him and tell him about everything that has been bothering her.

"Sachch mein kahin nhi jaega? Kabhi bhi?", she asked through her eyes. He knew that she was trying to assure herself that he was not temporary.

He remembered what he had heard that night and he knew that she is going to need to be assured not just this time, but every single time about him being here, right beside her.