21.

The next day, Shehnaaz was in high spirits and Sidharth had a goofy grin on his face because of the way she slept yesterday.

It was different from the first night that she slept without him, hugging his t-shirt. She had found comfort in his clothes. It didn't really matter if he wasn't there because certainly his clothes were.

It was weird and strange how even his clothes could calm her senses and help her think straight. It had been a whole day and two nights without Sidharth, and Shehnaaz was getting accustomed to it.

She was enthusiastic to perform the task and that wasn't because she was just so passionate, but because she wanted to save Sidharth's letter.

No matter what, today she is going to get Sidharth's letter at any cost because he definitely needs it. She wondered that since he is out now and unwell too, whether he would have been allowed to meet his mother.

Shehnaaz really hoped that he got to meet her because nobody except the 'doctors' would be there for him.

But even if he didn't get to meet his family, he could surely get to read his letter and she is going to save it any cost.

Though Vishal has been way too clingy, but Shehnaaz was grateful because otherwise she wouldn't have remembered taking her medicines.

She had fever since yesterday and headaches too, but until and unless somebody, that somebody being 'Vishal' reminded her, she wouldn't have taken her meds.

Sidharth was, although way too jealous, but he was thankful to him as well, because he wasn't inside to take care of Shehnaaz, but atleast he was.

The task started and Param and Sidharth got comfortable on their beds with headphones in their ears.

Today was an interesting task because Shehnaaz seemed excited and so very ready to take what she wants. Shehnaaz was greatful when BB announced that it was a letter from Sidharth's mother.

She really didn't want to wait here in the garden, longer  than necessary and so Sidharth's letter being the first one was fortunate.

She rubbed her hands and shook herself up. Sidharth literally laughed when he saw her doing jumps. Was she going on a war?

She wasn't, but it still seemed like she was and she made it seem like that. As soon as the buzzer rang, Sidharth's mouth fell agape, even Param looked at the screen in disbelief.

Shehnaaz seemed like a marathon runner as she made her way towards the heap of letters and took every single letter that she could carry.

She desperately hoped that Sidharth's letter was amidst the ones that she had carried. Shehnaaz dumped the pile on an empty booth and started searching for his letter frantically.

She was getting impatient because she had nearly searched more than half the pile and his letter wasn't just there and then she found it.

Sidharth smiled as he saw how widely she grinned seeing his letter in her hands. She was just so happy to get his letter, Shehnaaz even did a victory dance and Sidharth chuckled.

Now, she had to reach the platform because until then, anybody could snatch the letter. And as in cue, almost everybody tried snatching the letter, but she was way too swift.

Sidharth had never seen her be so quick, she was always so lazy and this Shehnaaz was totally the opposite.

She reached the platform and her smile grew wider, "Bigg Boss mein ye letter rakhna chahungi, kyunki Sidharth mera friend hai!", she said.

Outside the house, people couldn't get enough of Sidnaaz. It didnt really matter whether they both were just friends or were they involved in a romantic relationship.