74.

After a week, when Shehnaaz still didn't seem to snap out of it, Baaz decided to make his way upstairs to have a talk with her. Shehbaaz was a bit surprised seeing her appearance.

She looked a totally changed woman as she leaned against Sidharth's shoulder. She looked so thin and pale that it broke Shehbaaz's heart.

He caught her hand, making her and Sidharth her stunned for a moment. Sidharth didn't stop him as Shehbaaz pulled her up and took her downstairs.

Shehnaaz didn't protest as well as she let baaz take her wherever he wanted to. She smiled a bit for the first time in so many days as she saw the similar place.

"Bhaiya do glass lassi do!", baaz said loud enough for the waiter to grasp the order. Many people smiled as they saw the brother sister duo.

People knew Shehnaaz and they knew Baaz as well. When they were young, both Baaz and Shehnaaz used to come here frequently, only during the summer vacations when Shehnaaz was taken home.

"Tujhe Yaad hai Yeh jgah?", baaz asked as he sat opposite to Shehnaaz after adjusting the standing fan in her direction to make her feel comfortable.

As she looked around, Shehnaaz realised nothing had changed. This place was the same as always. Baaz was same as well. Like he used to, when he was just a little boy, he directed the fan towards her.

"Sana, I know that I am not at your place and I can not understand what you are going through.

I also know that what you got to know was overwhelming, I am trying to understand everything but they are gone Sana...while we are still here.

Sidharth idhar hai, mein hun, mumma papa hain. Unko yaad karte karte, jo tere paas hain unhe mat bhul. Tu Pura din room mein rehti hai, Sidharth bhi tere sath rehta hai.

Ghar Mein Koi kisi se baat nhi karta, Rita aunty bhi idhar hi ruki huyi hain tere liye. I know you miss your parents but don't let it make you lose yourself because that will be sorrowful to your birth parents.

Remember them but not by forgetting yourself. Tujhe khush rehna hai, tere mom dad ke liye, maami Mami bilkul bhi khush nhi honge tujhe aise dekh ke.

Get a grip on yourself and fulfill their dreams. They couldn't be happy but you can try to be", Baaz said as Shehnaaz's calm facade cracked and her eyes turned red.

She nodded as tears made their way out of her eyes and she sniffled. Baaz instantly made his way towards her and wrapped his arm around her as she leaned on his shoulder and cried a bit, after that she calmed down.

She felt that Baaz was right. Shehnaaz simply couldn't find a way to push herself but hearing baaz was like somebody has cleared up her mind. At last, she finally smiled as she looked at baaz.

"Chal mein bohot thakk gya hun tujhe pep talk de deke. Lassi tu pila ri hai!", baaz said with a proud face.

Shehnaaz literally rolled her eyes at what he just said. As she thought about their childhood when they both used to sneakout, just to come here, she smiled softly.

"Jabse Humne yahan aana shuru kiya hai tabse leke aaj tak tu bta de tune kab lassi pilaayi hai? Humesha koi na koi bahana Maar ke tu mujhse hi paise nikalwata hai!", Shehnaaz scoffed.

As they both chatted and reminisced about their childhood, Shehnaaz felt herself, her cheerful self, slowly and gradually coming back.

It seemed like your family can solve anything. After hearing about what a big tragedy was the love story of her parents, Shehnaaz's resolve to marry Sidharth became even more strong.