43.

Shehnaaz was the first one to come on the stage after all was said and done. Sidharth opened his free arm for her and she fit right into them as she hugged him.

Sidharth leaned down to match the height difference while Shehnaaz stood on her tip toes to do the same.

This is what they have to do, thode kadam wo lega aur thode Shehnaaz, until they both meet each other midway.

The trophy in one hand and Shehnaaz in the other, hasn't he won not just in the game, but in life as well?

"Congratulations! You won the trophy!", she squeaked in happiness.

How did she manage to do this? How did she manage to be so happy in all his successes, even if they were against her?

"No, I won you! Trophy was just a bonus!", he thought to himself.

When you have the girl you love beside you, trophy or no trophy hardly means anything. Sidharth, who was so very competitive and who loved to win, didn't care about winning today.

Strange, isn't it? Love changes people and he was the live example. Sidharth hugged her closer through her waist while her hands remained wrapped on his neck.

She kissed his cheek and he groaned, "Lipstick lag jaegi!".

Shehnaaz threw her head back amidst the hug and giggled, this man was something indeed. "Teri mom bhi aayi Shehnaaz!", he whispered in her ear.

She pulled apart, looked at him with a bright smile and nodded with teary eyes. "She is proud of me Sidharth!", Shehnaaz told him like a little kid.

"Ofcourse, she is!", Sidharth said as he caressed her cheek.

"Stage pe ho tum dono. Koi clip kaatega nhi yahan wali!", Asin said to Sidharth meekly.

He instantly realised and awkwardly pulled away, even Shehnaaz realised that there were people around them.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz came out together with a big smile on their faces, but they were pulled in for interviews. Sidharth blinked his eyes at her before he finally vanished for the interview.

Shehnaaz was busy with interviews as well. After asking a lot of questions about how he feels after winning and his strategies, the reporters jumped straight towards the topic that he wanted to avoid.

"Iss season mein aapki aur Shehnaaz ki dosti kaafi zyada ubhar ke aayi! Kya kehna chahenge uske baare mein?", a reporter asked.

"Shehnaaz and me share a great bond. Hum friends hain aur humesha rahenge!", Sidharth said.

"Is there something about Shehnaaz jiske kaaran, wahi aapki dost bani, despite having so many celebrities inside the house?", another one asked.

"Shehnaaz is a gem of a person. Mtlb uski bohot Saari qualities hain, jisme se ek bohot achchi hai.

Humari kabhi bhi ladaai hoti hai, unlike others, she keeps her ego aside and tries talking out the issue.

Wo kabhi bhi mu fulake side mein nhi baithengi, agar issue unke haath mein hai aur solve ho sakta hai, toh she would try doing that.

Shehnaaz aapke andar se ek aise insaan ko bahar nikalti hai, jo aapko khud nhi pta hoga ki aap mein hai. She makes you meet a totally different person who resides in you.

Isiliye shaayad mein aur Shehnaaz itni achchi tra vibe kiye!", Sidharth said, earning cheers and applauds from the reporters.

"Aap aur Shehnaaz kya sirf dost hi hain, yan uske aage bhi soch rahe hain?", a reporter asked.