64.

Shehnaaz was completing her shoot and she was so very excited. No, the excitement wasn't because the shoot was about to get over but because Sidharth was taking her on a date.

And she totally loved going out on tiny dates, the dates which didn't require much, except his attention and maybe an ice cream or a mug of coffee.

Shehnaaz shot the last part hurriedly and went inside her vanity to get changed. She wore an off shoulder maroon colored crop top with denim Button up skirt, ending much above her knees.

Shehnaaz smiled to herself while removing her face of any sort of make up. She slid into her sneakers and just right on cue, Sidharth called her.

"Kahan hai baby?", he asked. "Vanity mein, bahar aa rahi hun rukk!", she said.

Shehnaaz wore a cap, not wanting to get spotted by anybody as she made her way towards him. This was another issue, the Hide and seek.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz hadn't told about them being together to their fans or to the media. They both agreed on the fact that they wanted to keep it private.

Both believed that they would be able to have no privacy once they were out in public. These small ice cream dates or just long drives, won't be a thing after they announce about themselves.

And they loved it when nobody was put searching to spot both of them together. So, they made sure to cover themselves up, if they were going out.

Sometimes, Sidharth and Shehnaaz even took different vehicles and sometimes they borrowed the vehicle from their siblings.

Being a celebrity was tough and after that, trying to keep something private was nearly impossible, but they have done it so far.

Until and unless it becomes totally important to come out, they won't announce it. Sidharth smiled seeing her and well, she just threw herself at him, in his arms.

This is something she always does, throwing herself at him and making him go off balance. But now, he has been getting habitual and it no longer made him stumble back.

He chuckled at the difference in their heights. She was just so tiny, and it made her look even more adorable.

Everytime they both tried to hug properly, Shehnaaz would want to wrap her arms around his neck and this would make him sweep her off her feet.

It was the sweetest thing ever! They both stood like that, in each other's embrace for a long time, even though they had met only yesterday.

"Abb ho gya, and chal!", Shehnaaz said as she pulled apart and nudged him to leave her. Sidharth just chuckled and smacked her head, before he finally left her.

They drove towards their favourite cafe, Cafe Tulip, with Shehnaaz talking nonstop about how her day went and Sidharth listening to her.

The fact that Shehnaaz never gets tired of speaking to him and Sidharth never gets tired of listening to her, makes them perfectly fit for each other.

"Abb bol, mein kya karti?", Shehnaaz asked. To be honest, Sidharth wasn't listening to her.

It wasn't because he didn't want to, it was because he was so lost in looking at her that he forgot to pay attention to what was she talking about.

"Huh?", he asked, finally coming out the daze. "Mein puch ri hun ki mein kya karti?", Shehnaaz asked again.

Sidharth smacked himself mentally for getting so lost in her, if he would have just listened, instead of simply looking at her. "Tune jo kiya sahi kiya!", Sidharth said.