59.

Shehnaaz wore a bright red coloured maxi dress with a slit that reached her thigh. She was about to curl her hair when she giggled and left the curler aside, "Sidharth ko pasand nhi!", she thought to herself.

As soon as she picked up the make up brush, she kept it down too, because he didn't like it on her, she won't do it.

Today, was all about him and there was no way that Shehnaaz would do something that he didn't like.

She straightened her hair once again and dabbed some lip balm on her lips, she slid into bellies and smiled at herself. She was fully ready to slay it today.

Her smile faltered a bit thinking about how Sidharth had left in a hurry today, without even telling her what was wrong.

He isn't someone who keeps secrets, if something is wrong or bothering him, she is the first one who gets to know.

If she remembers correctly, then it had something to do with that phone call. He was behaving weirdly only after he talked to whoever it was.

Not only that, he was even asking her if she believes him or not. What sort of a question was that? She obviously believed him, there was no way in the world that she wouldn't!

Shehnaaz decided that whatever it was, she would ask him as soon as she is done surprising him. He would definitely tell her what was wrong.

With this thought in mind, she called him. "Sidharth...", she happily said as soon as he picked up. "Han!", he replied harshly, making Shehnaaz frown.

What was wrong with him? He never talks to her like this, even if he is busy or tired or angry. Then what happened today? "Sidharth tu theek hai?", she asked in concern.

She wasn't angry due to his tone, she was just worried because somewhere she believed that the call from the morning had something to do with this.

"Han mein theek hun! Tu bolegi abb?", he asked in exasperation, bothering Shehnaaz even more.

"Kuch nhi! Tu ghar aaja!", she said softly. "Kyun?", he asked, sounding as if he was uninterested.

"Zaruri kaam hai, please!", she meekly said, almost begging him.

"Theek hai, adhe ghante mein pohonch ra hun!", he said and before she could say anything else, he disconnected the call.

Shehnaaz stared at the blank call screen in concern, he is never like this, so impolite and cold.

He is always warm to talk to but today he held a totally different demeanour, Shehnaaz couldn't even recognise him. "Pakka bohot pareshaan hoga!", she thought.

Shehnaaz started preparing for whatever was left, she wanted to lift up his spirits and lighten his spoilt mood. As promised, Sidharth reached Shehnaaz's place in half an hour.

As soon as Shehnaaz heard his car pull up in the parking lot, she took deep long breaths, prepping herself up for something that is going to happen.

Sidharth entered with a frown etched on his face, ready to burst out on Shehnaaz, for no reason at all. But he couldn't say anything because the whole house was dark.

When he entered through the door and closed it behind him, calling out for her, "Shehnaaz! Shehnaaz!", the soft ferry lights lightened up.

No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't help it when a smile made its way towards his lip. He had a totally different agenda when he pulled up his car in the parking lot, but now he wasn't so sure.

Whatever she was doing, it was good, amazing and nobody has ever done something like this for him. Soon, he heard what he had been waiting to hear for so long, her giggles.