49.

Shehnaaz wasn't talking to Sidharth right now. They had given their first shot after their little intimate and sneaky moment in the vanity.

Apparently, she had remembered how Sidharth had not told her about this being their first project.

She sat on the chair beside the director as she looked through the shot, deciding whether it was a perfect one or not. "Shot is perfect, according to me!", Vasu, their director, said.

Shehnaaz nodded, "Han par ye jo banda hai naa mere side mein, wo thoda aur better kar sakta hai! Haina?", she asked innocently.

"Wo aadmi? You guys know each other so well, fir aise kyun bol ri ho?", Vasu asked amusingly. Sidharth was sitting right behind her, he pinched her waist, making her scream.

"Aisa isiliye bol rahi hun kyunki mein inhe nhi jaanti. Meri kaushal se baat huyi thi aur usne btaya tha ki mein apne co-actor ko nhi jaanti!", Shehnaaz said honestly.

Vasu pressed his lips, trying to contain his laughter. Each and every crew member scattered around, were looking at them in utter amusement, leaving them alone.

They had seen in BB how they both fought all day long, so it was better to not be around when they did that. "Shehnaaz yar baby aise mat kar!", he said.

"Don't 'baby' me!", she warned him.

"Huh? What does that even mean?", he asked in confusion.

"Iska mtlb hai ki baby baby bol ke, mujhe melt karne ki koshish mat kar!", Shehnaaz scoffed and looked the other way.

Sidharth knew that she wasn't going to make it easy, "Nhi manegi meri baat?", he asked..

"Arre par aap hain kaun?", Shehnaaz asked in wonder.

"Shehnaaz chal abhi paka mat!", he said, in serious exhaustion.

"Arre mein paka rahi hun? Aap mere piche piche aa re hain baar baar, bade hi chep kisam ke insaan hain!", she replied innocently.

Sidharth's eyes widened in disbelief and he gasped at what she just said. "Achcha, mein chep hun? Achcha...", he said as he leaned closer to her.

As soon as Shehnaaz felt him coming close to her, she turned around to look at him and as he leaned closer, she leaned back, until her back touched the chair.

He went more close to her and due to the fear of kissing him, she turned her cheek towards him, making him smile.

Sidharth kissed her cheek and left, leaving a dumbstruck Shehnaaz alone. Shehnaaz touched her cheek on which he had kissed and smiled softly.

It felt good, she couldn't believe that he did that publically. Even though nobody was looking, but still it wasn't a private affair.

Her face couldn't get rid of that stupid smile as she thought about Sidharth. It had been 5 months after BB and everything between both of them was going so good.

Shehnaaz had already overcome her fear of getting abandoned and she trusted Sidharth to no end. She knew that her feelings for Sidharth were growing but unlike earlier, she wasn't trying to supress or hide them.

Shehnaaz was more than happy to feel such things for him, if she could think about loving somebody then it would be him and nobody else.

But little did she know that she wasn't on the journey of loving him, because she had already fallen in love with him. Shehnaaz wasn't aware of her true feelings for him.

She smiled foolishly as the director came back and asked her to change into another outfit for the next scene.

She had that same smile on her face the entire time they both were together, except obviously when she had to act.