34.

Shehnaaz's mind and her feelings were still in a frenzy. She had felt a lot of things today and she knew very well where all of them were pointing towards.

They were pointing a path that Shehnaaz had thought she would never take. It was night and everybody was on bed sleeping, while Shehnaaz was wide awake.

Her heart and her unsettling emotions were not letting her sleep. Sidharth's hand was on her waist right now.

She was laying on the bed on her back while he was snuggled close into her, with his nose in the crook of her neck.

The weight of his arm on her belly was making her realise how real it was. This was all so scary and so very real, this isn't a joke, she knew.

Sleeping with your friend might be platonic, but sleeping like this, was it normal? This was the only thing keeping her awake. Normal? Being normal?

That was all she could think about. Her constant worries revolved around the fact whether what they both were doing, how they both behaved, was normal between friends?

Well, it wasn't and Sidharth knew it but she didn't. He was clear that he loved her, but she didn't even know whether she even liked him like that.

You see, when you have only loved one single person in your entire 27 years of life and even he ended up betraying you, you can't really believe that you can love.

The next morning, Shehnaaz didn't know why but her stomach was churning. She felt that something was definitely going to go wrong today.

Shehnaaz desperately hoped that no fights happen, especially when there were connections inside the house.

She didn't want any family member or friend for that matter, to witness their ugly fights. BB told them about a task which would give one of them a direct ticket to semi finals.

That very instant, she knew that it was going to be super ugly. Today, it wasn't just about becoming the captain and being safe, it was about becoming a semi-finalist.

Nobody was going to leave this chance behind. Shehnaaz wanted to play with obviously, Sidharth and maybe Asin.

But Sidharth, he was more hell bent on playing with Param and Mahima. Shehnaaz didn't like the two of them, further Param meant playing with Shivani and she wasn't going to play with her at any cost.

Vikas, Asin, Sidharth, Shehnaaz, Vishal, Kunal, Siya, Baaz, were sitting together discussing the game. "Shivani nhi please!", Shehnaaz said instantly, even before the discussion.

"Kyun?", Sidharth asked.

"Dekh, wo bohot chantt hai. Mujhe pta hai ki uspe trust nhi kar sakte. She is too fast!", Shehnaaz said.

"I agree with Shehnaaz. Wo kaafi fast hai aur use last tak rakha toh Hum mein se kisi ko ticket nhi milegi", Asin said.

"Han, I agree too!", Kaash came from behind.

Shehnaaz looked at her in disbelief, was she just agreeing with the woman she called fake? "Shehnaaz mujhe bhi tum logo ke sath khelna hai!", she said.

"Why would you do that?", Shehnaaz asked.

"Look, all things apart, Shivani pe trust nhi kar sakte. Wo kaafi tez hai isiliye uske sath khela toh use bachana padega, aur last mein Humein dikkat hogi!", Kassh said.

"Par team mein khelte hain yar. Lets save those who are in our team fir sab individually khel lena!", Sidharth suggested.

"Kaunsi team? Kahan ki team? Look Sidharth, Param aur Mahima might be your team, but they are not in ours!", Asin said.