56.

Shehnaaz was standing with Tony when Sidharth and Kushal came out, it angered him. Especially after what was going to happen a few moments ago, how could she still go and stand beside him.

Shehnaaz, on the other hand knew that Tony is her responsibility. He knew nobody at the party except her and if she had asked him to join her then she should be the one giving him the company.

So, even though, she didn't want to be away from Sidharth and stand with Tony instead, she had to.

She waited for Sidharth to look at her just once so that she can explain him why she was standing here.

By now, she knew that if he did see them together, he wouldn't be in a good mood. But Sidharth had already seen them and made up his mind too.

"So, you still wanna play this game, love? Fine, be my guest!", he thought to himself as he made his way towards where Jasmine was.

Shehnaaz looked at him in confusion as he stood next to Jasmine with a big grin on his face, "Abb kya hua ise?", she thought.

Shehnaaz shook her head in exasperation when she understood what was he trying to do, "You are such a kid sometimes!", she thought to herself.

Soon, the music began and everybody was asked to join the dance floor for a romantic dance. Shehnaaz had to oblige when Tony asked her.

Initially, she was denying thinking about how Sidharth would feel but then she noticed him with Jasmine.

That was all it took for Shehnaaz to agree for it, if he was dancing with Jasmine then why shouldn't Shehnaaz dance with Tony too.

Sidharth nearly spat fire, seeing Shehnaaz on the dance floor, "You are such a kid sometimes!", he looked at her and thought.

It was weird how they both felt exactly the same thing, in all senses, but still couldn't say it out loud.

Music began and Shehnaaz wrapped her arm around Tony's neck, and he held her from her back, instead of her waist, Shehnaaz felt grateful.

That was the only way you do a couple dance and so she had to keep her hands, where they were right now.

Sidharth looked angrily at her and put an arm around Jasmine's back, Shehnaaz widened her eyes in disbelief, making him smirk.

Tu safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Tu mera khuda
Tu hi duaa mein shaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Sidharth and Shehnaaz continued looking at each other, much softly this time, as they continued dancing with their respective partners.

It was as if, they both meant each and everything that the lyrics were about. They were each other's journey and each other's destination too.

In every one of their wishes, they wished for each other, what more could God give them,  having each other was the only thing they wanted.

Sidharth wondered what would it have been like if Shehnaaz hadn't been in his life. He would still be that man who had been shunned for his aggressive nature.

Shehnaaz wondered what would have happened if Sidharth hadn't made her feel what she felt. The thought of not being in love with each other, was so scary.

If they both hadn't found each other, they probably wouldn't have found themselves!

It was the time to change partners and as soon as that happened, Shehnaaz collided right to his chest, both of them gasped.