62.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth finally sat there on the big stone, connecting the dots and gasping. All this only pointed towards Himani being the one who pushed Ayaan to do those things.

Shehnaaz had never thought that she could go to the extent of morphing her own pictures just to make sure that Shehnaaz is miserable.

How can anybody hate another person so much? Shehnaaz had no idea what had she done to make Himani hate her so much.

"What have I even done to her?", Shehnaaz mumbled to herself.

"Tch! Shehnaaz this is not on you! Usne Jo kia apni marzi se, you have no hand in provoking her. Some people just hate you without any reason!", he tried explaining.

Just like that, they both laid on top of Sidharth's car, in each other's embrace, finally looking at the stars. "We did it!", they both thought to themselves.

Finally, they both were happy, not so much because the issue with Ayaan still needed to be solved, but everything else was just perfect.

It had taken Shehnaaz a long long time to come to terms with what she feels and now she has managed to conclude her feelings. "I love you!", the both said out loud to each other again.

The previous time they both said it, the circumstances weren't that favourable. Sidharth was drunk when he said it and when Shehnaaz said it, he had other things to worry about.

Now that everything was out in open, they felt the need to tell each other about it again. Sidharth softly kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes, feeling him in.

It was around 5:30, when they both woke up with the sun rays directly hitting their faces. Shehnaaz groaned making him chuckle, they both woke up groggily.

A smile took over their faces realising that this probably was the first morning, their first sunrise together, after confessing their love. Could this morning be anymore special?

Sidharth decided that they needed to gather everybody, as in their family members. It was around 9 in the morning and they both were still in Shehnaaz's home, getting ready.

"The family needs to know!", Sidharth said. "Itni aasaani se nhi! Mujhe itna pareshaan kiya naa sabne milke toh bass thoda sa mein bhi karungi!", Shehnaaz said.

It was only fair that even Shehnaaz plays a tiny little prank on them, they had made her cry after all.

Sidharth was hesitating to agree because he knew how big of a devil Shehnaaz was but then after a lot of warnings from her of not talking to him again, he agreed.

Sidharth left Shehnaaz's home before getting spotted by mumma and papa because it could have spoilt Shehnaaz's plan.

She happily drove her parents, Shehbaaz and herself towards Sidharth's place. They were having today's breakfast together.

Shehnaaz met Maa and the sisters with the most bright smile she could pull off, confusing all of them. "Ise kya hua hai pammi?", Maa asked mumma in hushed tones.

"Mujhe khud samajh nhi aa ra. Yeh Ladki subha se chehek rahi hai aaj. Pta nhi kya hua hai!", mumma said in concern.

"Yar Sana di itni khush Lagg rahi hai jaise jannat mil gyi ho. Par mama toh abhi bhi Jasmine ke sath hain!", Siya exclaimed.

Everybody looked so worried, and Shehnaaz, well she was pressing her lips really hard to avoid laughing.

"Shehnaaz dekh sab kitni tension mein hain, chodd naa jaane de!", Sidharth pleaded for the last time, knowing fully that she won't agree.